Revenue Operations Analyst at Hopin (Remote)
At Hopin, we’re reimagining events. Our mission is simple: we exist to make the world feel closer.
Founded in 2019, Hopin brings brands and communities together around highly interactive and engaging experiences. We believe that people should have access to the conversations, moments and ideas they care most about, no matter where they are. Through our highly scalable platform, participants are able to learn, engage, and connect from anywhere in the world.
Hopin started as a virtual events solution but we have since meaningfully expanded our offering from virtual events to hybrid and in-person events, as well as video and workplace collaboration products. This growth has been fueled by a series of strategic acquisitions, including: Boomset - an all-in-one event management platform; Attendify - advancing Event Marketing products; StreamYard - unveiling a video production Studio; video hosting service Streamable and video technology company Jamm.
Listed as one of the 2021 Fast Company Best Workplaces for Innovators, Hopin has scaled to 800+ employees working remotely across 47 countries. Valued at $7.75B, Hopin raised a $450M Series D round of financing and is backed by top tier investors, including Arena Holdings, Altimeter Capital, Adam Street Partners, Untitled Investments, XN Capital, Andreessen Horowitz, DFJ Growth, General Catalyst, GIC, IVP, Northzone, Salesforce Ventures, Slack, Temasek and Tiger Global.
Hopin’s Revenue Strategy and Operations Analyst will work closely with Sales Leadership to help inform strategy across sales functions. You will play a key role in identifying how to better move users through the customer journey, optimizing conversions, and tracking key performance metrics.
- Partner with sales leadership and cross-functional leaders to help operationalize key processes, including sales forecasting, reporting, compensation
- Frame and break down complex problems into key components; derive insights and provide actionable recommendations to drive tangible business outcomes
- Conduct extensive modeling in Excel/Google Sheets to forecast sales performance
- Monitor and own data and performance of sales activities to identify trends, gaps, and opportunities
- Develop reporting tools and dashboards to help drive insights and action
- Help identify improvements to the commission plans, territory definitions and account segmentation
- Calculate and execute the global sales commissions program
- 1-3+ years of sales operations, management consulting, or equivalent experience
- Problem solving mindset and strong analytical chops (especially Excel/Google Sheets proficiency)
- Ability to synthesize complex information into a clear storyline/narrative with little guidance
- Excels in working cross-functionally and has empathy for the end user (sales)
- Self-motivated, can-do attitude, with a proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Nice to have:
- Experience working with sales technology and tools (especially Salesforce)
- Experience administering commissions via CaptivateIQ or similar compensation software experience
- Experience working with sales leaders
- Experience working at an early stage, hyper-growth startup
- Strong understanding of/experience with SaaS business models
- Fully remote, global team
- Flexible schedules
- Laptop assigned, Mac or Dell (Windows)
- Health Insurance Support
- Parental Leave
- $1000 USD for Home-Office Set up
- $100 USD monthly remote work stipend
- $1500 USD for Learning & Development
Where and How We Hire
Being a remote company enables us to hire the best talent around the world. We can engage with you in any of our jurisdictions listed below, all you need to do is demonstrate the legal right to work and be physically present in that country. Some roles may have specific workforce location requirements which will be noted on the job description.
- Entity: Canada, Germany, UK, USA
- Employer of Record: Ireland, Spain, Portugal, Australia
- Full Time Contractor (Self Employed): Argentina, Belgium, Bulgaria, Costa Rica, Denmark, Estonia, Honduras, Hungary, Jamaica, Kenya, Lithuania, Nigeria, Poland, Romania, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, U.A.E., Uruguay
At Hopin, we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It's essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn't just an initiative at Hopin. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.