Revenue Operations Analyst at Veeva (Remote)
| Columbus, OH | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:07 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, August 3, 2023
Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company – we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
Veeva is looking for a Revenue Analyst to join our driven and high-impacting Revenue team. Must be an excellent teammate who is hands-on, highly detail-oriented, and process-driven. Should also be a critical thinker that can jump into the details while understanding the bigger picture. If you are a passionate individual with strong regard for customer support and would like the opportunity to support our North America Sales team, this is the role for you.
What You'll Do
- Review all incoming orders for completeness, accuracy, and compliance to company bookings and revenue recognition guidelines
- Processing executed subscription sales orders
- Invoicing for subscription orders
- Support and training of Veeva’s sales force
- Monthly close reporting and reconciliations
- Special projects as needed
- 3+ years of operations experience, finance operations experience a plus
- Strong focus on customer service with an emphasis on timely and accurate communication
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multitask and remain organized
- Ability to problem-solve and navigate complex situations
- Advanced written and oral communication skills
- Motivated individual with the ability to work independently with little to no supervision
Nice to Have
- Experience in Net Suite
- Experience with SaaS
- Experience with SOX
Perks & Benefits
- Catered healthy lunches and snacks every day
- Allocations for continuous professional development
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]. Position may not be eligible for remote work in Colorado.
More Information on Veeva
Veeva operates in the Big Data industry. The company is located in New York, NY, Boston, MA, Pleasanton, CA, San Francisco, CA, Raleigh, NC, Fort Washington, PA, Fishers, IN, Philadelphia, PA, Dublin, OH and Radnor, PA. Veeva was founded in 2007. It has 6000 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Open door policy, Team based strategic planning, Open office floor plan, Employee resource groups, Employee-led culture committees and Remote work program. To see all 301 open jobs at Veeva, click here.
Read Full Job Description