Revenue Operations Analyst II at Lucid Software (Salt Lake City, UT)
Lucid Software offers a leading Visual Collaboration Suite that helps teams see and build the future from idea to reality. With its products—Lucidchart, Lucidspark and Lucidscale—teams can align around a shared vision, clarify complexity, and collaborate visually, no matter where they're located. Top businesses use Lucid's products all around the world, including customers such as Google, GE, and NBC Universal. Lucid's partners include industry leaders such as Google, Atlassian, and Microsoft.
With a fast-growing team of more than 1,000 employees, we are committed to maximizing collaboration and innovation in the workplace through our products and with our people. Lucid is a hybrid, remote-friendly workplace, providing employees the flexibility to work where they are most productive, whether that’s at home, in the office, or a combination of the two.
We hold true to our core values: innovation in everything we do, passion & excellence in every area, individual empowerment, initiative and ownership, and teamwork over ego. At Lucid, we welcome diversity and are dedicated to creating an environment and culture that is respectful and inclusive for everyone.
Since the company’s founding, Lucid has received numerous global and regional recognitions for its products, business, and workplace culture. These include being named a Fortune Best Workplace in Technology and a 2022 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, inclusion on the Forbes Cloud 100, and placing #19 on G2’s Best Software Products for 2022 list.
We are looking for an experienced analyst to help scale our Revenue Operations team through our company’s growth. This role will work closely with our revenue team leadership to help support their strategic needs, with a specific focus on providing real-time transparency and visibility for current and future key performance metrics through dashboards and forecasting. This role will also work cross-functionally with Business Systems, FP&A, Accounting, and People Operations teams to improve upon and maintain compliance with internal processes. An ideal candidate will have a love of technology and a desire to work in a role that is continuously evolving as our organization grows.
- Maintaining and enhancing single source of truth reports and dashboards to track real-time performance of growing go-to-market teams
- Refining forecasts for key performance metrics and implementing tools to improve the accuracy and timeliness of forecasting for go-to-market leaders
- Improving and implementing processes, workflows, and automations that reduce internal inefficiencies and up-level the effectiveness of our go-to-market teams
- Facilitating total alignment and process compliance with Business Systems, FP&A, Accounting, and People Operations teams
- Serving as the point of contact for key performance metrics questions for go-to-market teams
- Participating in the monthly and quarterly close processes to ensure completeness and accuracy of key performance metrics, and providing necessary analysis, reporting, and support
- You thrive in a fast-paced and rapid growth environment, where initiatives are fluid and require constant prioritization
- You are able to work independently, collaboratively, and on multiple initiatives at the same time with a demonstrable record of driving results
- You are detail-oriented and organized with experience in managing project plans, meeting deadlines, and proactively raising blockers or risks
- You are able to identify problems as well as propose and implement creative data-driven solutions
- You are resourceful, innovative, and are always looking for ways to drive process improvement and act as an agent for change
- You are a strong verbal and written communicator with good interpersonal skills to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- You are able to work efficiently in Microsoft Excel (e.g. lookups, pivot tables, complex formulas)
- You have 2+ years of professional experience in a SaaS/recurring revenue business, ideally in a Revenue Operations, FP&A, or other operations role
- You have a BA/BS degree, accounting or finance degree a plus
- Experience with data analysis and forecasting tools (e.g. BI tools such as Tableau, CRMs such as Salesforce)
- Experience in a similar position in a SaaS or Cloud organization