Results Foundry Experience Manager at WorkBoard Inc.
Work with purpose.
WorkBoard’s mission is to help companies and the people in them achieve their best results. We pioneered the Enterprise Results Management solution category so leaders can communicate strategy and align efforts well in a faster changing world, and so team members are energized by the purpose and impact of their work. Our customers drive faster growth and competitive advantage because they have higher alignment, real-time transparency, and sharper focus on the results that matter. Companies like Cisco, Microsoft, Juniper, Workday, 3M, Zuora, Anthem, Humana, and many others use WorkBoard’s platform, expert services, and professional certification programs to achieve their ambitious vision.
WorkBoard has built a clear lead in the space – it is the size of all the other OKR app providers combined, in large part because its founders and team members are experienced company builders focused on true, differentiated value for our customers. WorkBoard is backed by top-tier venture investors including Andreessen Horowitz, GGV Capital, SoftBank Investment Advisers, and Workday Ventures.
Are you passionate about creating a singularly memorable experience for people? In 2018, we launched a coach certification program around OKRs – and it’s wildly popular today with over 2,500 certified coach grads and a vibrant community that is learning and growing together. We take extraordinary pride in the experience in and beyond the class setting – we enable and cheer on our coaches in myriad ways and build real relationships. The demand for this professional development program and additional ones is sky rocketing – we want to meet the demand while keeping the extraordinarily personal connections and ongoing relationships with our coaches.
To meet the demand, we’ve put the certification programs, community, content and other resources under one umbrella – the Results Foundry at WorkBoard – and are seeking an experience manager to build more amazing community relationships! The Foundry Experience Manager will:
- Build connection and enthusiasm with students before they attend programs
- Provide pre-reads and prep materials that ensure they’re excited and ready to engage
- Provide and share post-course materials over time
- Get to know students in each program ahead of the course and continue the relationship well beyond it
- Coordinate engaging coach meet ups
- Enable grads to share their certification and enthusiasm on social channels and support newly certified peers
- Delight our coaches and students in consistent and creative ways
- When we return to physical program offerings, make the in person experience all that it can be (location, food and beverage, resources for attendees and other concierge level touches)
- You love being host, connector, and coordinating great experiences for people
- Genuine, warm, positive, empathetic, and engaging and a self-starter with strong ownership skills who’s hungry for the opportunity and is willing to go above and beyond the job description
- A passion for brand and for environments, digital and physical, that amplify the brand experience and deliver on the brand promise
- Sweat the details with ease – you care about people as much as you care about details
- Digitally savvy – you can easily move through 5 application and 20 browser tabs, no sweat
- Bachelor’s degree with ideally 2 years of related work experience
YOU’LL BE SUPER SKILLED AND EFFECTIVE AT
- Communication – written and oral
- Intimate event management
- Community building
- Connecting people
WITHIN ONE MONTH YOU WILL
- Attend our deep onboarding enablement to get smart about the company and get certified yourself as an OKR Coach and app expert!
- Learn the voice, tone and style of our engagement – humble experts genuinely supporting our customers’ and coaches’ journeys
- Warmly greet Foundry members before, during and after events planned for the month
- Partner with creative and brand teams to streamline physical delivery of course books and pre-read package to attendees and set SLAs to ensure 100% of attendees receive the physical playbook and pre-packet 24 hours before the course
WITHIN THREE MONTHS YOU WILL
- Confidently articulate the value, benefits and relevance of the Foundry and WorkBoard’s solution easily and effectively
- Create a pre-course process to capture unique learning needs of attendees, including a warm note from the Foundry upon course registration (taking into consideration accessibility and meeting logistics)
- Make all aspects of the Results Foundry experience wonderful: the pre-class experience is seamless, delightful, and at least 10% of the class cohort calls it to that effect
- Ensure a warm post class experience – all attendees receive a thank you, their certificate and a warm follow up within 48 hours of course completion and 0 people say “I didn’t get my certificate”
- Create relationships that trigger at least 5 numbers of referrals to other coach candidates and create a sense of belonging that inspires at least 10 number of coaches to share their experience on social
- Coordinate a Coach Meetup that over 100 coaches attend
- Receive buy off from Foundry leadership the community content plan and agenda that you’ll bring to life in the following 3 months
- Receive buy off from Foundry leadership on the multi touch point map on how you’ll engage attendees from registration to a year later
WITHIN SIX MONTHS YOU WILL
- Be a part of the core team that delivers a fantastic experience to all attendees of the WorkBoard Spring Results Summit
- Coordinate and be a welcome host for 2 Foundry events
- Partner with the field sales team to lead company specific coach and champion education programs with kits that customers can confidently launch
- Have a kitchen cabinet of Results Foundry members who share insights, ideas and feedback freely with you
- Build and disseminate a kit to enable customers host a company specific meetup (with WorkBoard and guest speakers) and work with at least 15 companies to help internal coaches host their event
- Define and implement a network playbook where WorkBoard can broker conversations to enable coaches to connect with one another and meetup to share best practices
You’ll be working for the director of Results Foundry and a simply fabulous team of Foundry faculty, brand, creative and content teams.
OUR VALUES - WE LIVE BY THE 4 Hs
Hungry for the opportunity
Operating as one happy team
A FEW OF OUR AWESOME BENEFITS
- Flexible PTO & sick days
- Paid holidays
- Health insurance
- 401K with employer matching
- Quarterly All-Hands Meetings
- And much more!
THE WORKBOARD STORY
WorkBoard provides a powerful, modern results platform to help companies achieve their growth plans. Unlike most enterprise software, our solution is important to every employee, so we strive to set the high bar for capabilities that delight and enable everyone to be more successful at work. WorkBoard is strategic to companies and personally relevant to the people that work in them.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates learning, diversity and inclusion. If you’re hungry to grow your skills while growing a company, your sense of urgency matches the size of our market opportunity, and you value and enable team mates’ contributions, then come join us!