Research Manager - Consumer Insights at NielsenIQ
Research Manager – Consumer Insights – Remote
Job Reference ID: REF8650I
About this job
NielsenIQ is searching for a passionate and ambitious Research Manager for its Consumer Insights team to play a strategic role with senior team leaders while supporting and growing both existing and new client relationships.
In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing the successful execution of customized quantitative and qualitative research studies across industries with responsibilities to both internal and client stakeholders throughout the process.
Client Leadership & Satisfaction
- Acts as a trusted advisor/consultant to build client relationships across multiple industries
- Understands clients’ business priorities; anticipates and identifies opportunities for engagement
- Manages multiple clients and their respective ongoing and ad hoc projects simultaneously from beginning (RFP response) to end (final deliver) of the project lifecycle
- Leads client meetings, presents study results and conducts external presentations, as appropriate
Consulting & Analytics
- Collaborates with senior team leaders on strategic business initiatives, from planning to execution (new products/solutions, sales strategy, client advancement, etc.)
- Leads the development of strong and captivating proposals, recommending the most appropriate customized methodology and research design
- Uses ‘storytelling’ techniques to develop full analytical reports, drawing strategic conclusions and building actionable recommendations to support client business objectives
- 4-7 years of relevant custom quant/qual research experience that is inclusive of brand, consumer, shopper, media, and marketing research.
- Detail orientated and strong organization skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to maintain and grow client relationships
- Thorough understanding of quantitative and qualitative research principles and methodologies
- Strong leadership skills and decision-making capabilities
- Drive success of projects independently
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.