Rightpoint, a Genpact company (NYSE: G) is a global experience leader. Over 700 employees across 12 offices work with clients end-to-end, from defining and enabling vision, to ensuring ongoing market relevance. Our diverse teams lead with empathy, data and creativity—always in service of the experience. From whiteboard to roll-out, we help our clients embed experience across their operations from front to back office to accelerate digital transformation through a human-centric lens. Rightpoint has been recognized among the top customer experience consultancies in The Forrester Wave™: Customer Experience Strategy Consulting Practices, Q4 2020. For more information, visit rightpoint.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you geek out about, we bring people together to make great work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
The Research Lead / Associate Director, Experience Focus will be responsible for generating and applying human-centered insights to the customer experience strategies we develop with our clients here at Rightpoint. They will be an advocate for the people we are designing for at every step of the process, working to deeply understand their experiences and translate those insights into actionable opportunities. They should be naturally curious, with a passion for the ever-evolving field of Experience Research, and an interest in experimenting with emerging methods and approaches.
- Work closely with client and project stakeholders to understand business goals and challenges
- Help to shape clear research questions and methodological approaches
- Lead the execution of experience research programs, including data collection, analysis, and synthesis of results
- Collaborate with strategy, content, analytics and design counterparts to connect insights to specific project and client implications
- Author and present compelling written and verbal narratives around research insights and opportunities
- Contribute to thought leadership content for publication externally
- Collaborate with teammates in the Business Design practice (including Strategy, Analytics, Service Design and Change Management) to contribute to business development opportunities
What We’d Love To See:
- Expertise in experience research methods, including diary studies, remote and mobile ethnography, contextual observation, in-depth interviews, and focus groups
- Expertise in co-creation techniques, including facilitation of co-creation sessions with users
- Expertise in developing actionable consumer segment frameworks (such as personas, archetypes, or jobs-to-be-done)
- Expertise in facilitating the development of visual narrative tools to communicate user insights (such as customer journey maps)
- Interest in or experience with concept testing methods to drive product strategy and development, such as Kano analysis
- Ability to collect and analyze secondary research data, including market trends and forecasts
- Interest in or experience with moderated and unmoderated usability testing, including both qual and quant approaches
- Interest in (or experience with) emerging methods in the design research world, such as biometrics and neuro-measurement
- 6-8 years of relevant experience in consulting, marketing, or product organizations
- 1-2 years of experience managing junior and senior analysts
- Academic background in applied anthropology, psychology, market research, or sociology
Characteristics & Values
- You are an independent thinker who is comfortable with (and even enjoys) ambiguity
- You love to teach and lead others
- You are deeply curious about people and the world around you
- You are an active listener with strong client relationship skills, and aren’t afraid to challenge long-held assumptions and ways of thinking
- You are user focused and naturally think about problems from the user's perspective and you are motivated to improve experiences and products for people they serve.
- You have a deep understanding of how to select the right tool or methodology for the job, and understand the value of both qualitative and quantitative approaches
- Flexible PTO – If you need a day off or an extended vacation, take the time!
- Hybrid work environment: Casual and open office or Remote…You choose!
- Great insurance coverage (Multiple Options) and flexible spending accounts
- 401K with Company Matching
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Community Volunteer Opportunities, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, and more
- Monthly WFH/cell phone stipend
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
- Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion: We care about making Rightpoint a more diverse, equitable, and inclusive organization to bring about meaningful and measurable changes to representation, team member experience, and client engagement. Here's how:
- Employee Resource Groups (ERG): Our ERGs are created and run by team members who share a common community, identity, or allyship. Right now, our ERGs include Parents, Pride, POC, and Womxn. These groups play a vital role in contributing to Rightpoint’s inclusive environment where all are valued and empowered to succeed.
- Partnerships: Out-in-Tech, POINT Foundation, WomenHack, Girls Inc., and more!
- Mentorship Program
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.