At Expert Institute, we’re building the smarter future of legal technology. Through our cloud-based expert service platform, Expert iQ, we empower attorneys with the expertise they need to win.
We’re proud to call some of the nation’s most prominent law firms as clients. Together with our network of over 3 million subject-matter experts, we’ve had a hand in securing over $20 billion in recovered value while working across recent civil rights, Big Tech, and major league sports-related litigation.
We’re making this all happen through a SaaS-enabled model: our team is the fuel helping the expert engine run. We’re a team of researchers, medical doctors, client advocates, business development leaders, and technologists. As we roll out new Expert iQ features, expand our client base, and onboard new experts, we’re always looking for growth-minded individuals to join the team.Job Description
Expert Institute is seeking an entry-level Research Coordinator who will thrive in a fast-paced environment and is a motivated self-starter. The main function of this role is to support our Research team by assisting with client projects. This individual will have a wide range of administrative, client-facing and team-oriented responsibilities. The Research Coordinator will liaise between our Research team, our attorney clients and expert witnesses.
As a Research Coordinator, you will:
- Work closely with members of our Medical and Multidisciplinary Research Teams
- Utilize multiple platforms to vet and screen the backgrounds of expert witnesses
- Schedule and host conference calls for team members
- Reach out to high-level professionals via email and phone calls
- Follow up on projects with clients
- Research the professional background of experts to write high-quality statements of qualifications
- Maintain, update and create resources to support the team
- Other ad hoc projects as assigned
- Training and mentorship from senior members of the team will help grow this individual to a position where he or she can begin consulting with clients to find and share the highest quality experts.
A successful Research Coordinator will have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree and internship experience
- Be comfortable speaking with high-level professionals
- Provide excellent internal and external customer service
- An ability to multitask - strong time management and organizational skills
- Be a team player with a positive attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent writing and communication skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.