Research billers for BillGO B2B Clients.
AREA OF FOCUS
All other duties as assigned, plus…
- Collect, record, and analyze biller data.
- Interpret data analysis results and provide details required by our clients.
- Make outbound calls to billers to identify commercial card restrictions.
- Maintain ongoing list of billers and update with changes.
- Maintain and Prioritize biller follow ups.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Outlook, basic computer skills
- Excellent, high energy, communication skills; both written and verbal
- Ability to accurately track and record data with high level of attention to detail
- Must be able to manage time in order to achieve personal, departmental, and company goals
- Ability to identify and document enhancements to the sales process
- Willingness to work in a highly-collaborative environment where the belief is that great ideas can come from anywhere. Candidates must be able to embrace this culture, foster idea generation, and work to cultivate the best ideas into an executable plan.
This position does not have supervisory responsibilities but is expected to mentor new team members and junior level positions.
The compensation for this role is $17 per hour