DAT is a next-generation SaaS technology company that has been at the leading edge of innovation in transportation supply chain logistics for 43 years. We continue to transform the industry year over year, by deploying a suite of software solutions to millions of customers every day - customers who depend on DAT for the most relevant data and most accurate insights to help them make smarter business decisions and run their companies more profitably. We operate the largest marketplace of its kind in North America, with 226 million freight posts in 2020, and a database of $126 billion of annual global shipment market transaction data. We have co-headquarters in Portland, OR and Denver, CO, and additional offices in MO, TX, and Bangalore, India. For additional information, see www.DAT.com/company.
DAT Software and Analytics is looking for a Fleet Compliance Agent to join our outstanding Fleet Compliance team in Ennis, TX.
You’ll assure customer satisfaction by gathering and preparing necessary documentation and contributing to the overall integrity and success of our services and company. You’ll be joining a technology company that’s been at the forefront of logistics and supply chain technology and innovation for 43 years.
Regulatory Service Job Responsibilities:
- Maintains database by entering new and updated customer and account information
- Prepares source data for computer
- Establishes entry priorities
- Processes customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies
- Resolves deficiencies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution
- Enters customer and account data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information on keyboard
- Verifies entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, or reentering data
- Obtains and combines data from multiple systems
- Assists in testing of customer and account system changes and upgrades
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Effective verbal and written communication
Qualifications / Skills:
- Organization skills
- Typing skills
- Attention to detail
- Computer literate
- Detail orientated
- Excellent time management
- Above average attendance
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Associates Degree or equivalent experience a data entry role
DAT embraces the value of a diverse workforce, and believes it is a core strength of our company that we encourage those values in every DAT employee, at every level of our organization, regardless of tenure or rank. We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)