Recovery Analyst Senior (Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery) at FIS
About the team:
It's an amazing opportunity to join a Talented team of innovative and committed folks doing interesting work at the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions.
What you will be doing:
- Develops and implements templates and tools to facilitate recovery planning and exercises.
- Guides employees to use tools and templates in designing plan development and recovery testing.
- Assesses planning materials to verify compliance with governance.
- Reviews recovery plans to assess compliance with governance.
- Coordinates and monitors disaster recovery testing exercise events to ensure activities progress according to event plans, issues are logged and status reporting is provided to stakeholders.
- Maintains test schedule.
- Responds at time of disaster.
- Effectively communicates with all levels of technical and non-technical personnel.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
What you bring:
- Requires 5 - 7 years of experience in business continuity/disaster recovery.
- Knowledge of business continuity and disaster recovery planning and validation methodologies.
Communicates ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise and professional manner including presentations to employees and clients at all levels.
- Project management skills.
- Ability to organize completion of work within tight time frames.
- This level is expected to act as lead on various disaster recovery projects.
- Ability to clearly communicate complex disaster recovery concepts.
- Ability to understand and apply learned concepts.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and complete work within tight time limitations.
What we offer you:
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility, and respect
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- A variety of career development tools, resources, and opportunities
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.