Real Time Workforce Analyst at VillageMD
Join VillageMD as a Real Time Analyst in Houston or Remote
Join the frontlines of today's healthcare transformation
At VillageMD, we're looking for a Real Time Analyst – Contact Center to help us transform the way primary care is delivered and how patients are served. As a national leader on the forefront of healthcare, we've partnered with many of today's best primary care physicians. We're equipping them with the latest digital tools. Empowering them with proven strategies and support. Inspiring them with better practices and consistent results.
We're creating care that's more accessible. Effective. Efficient. With solutions that are value-based, physician-driven and patient-centered. To accomplish this, we're looking for individuals who share our sense of excellence, are ready to embrace change, and never settle for the status quo. Individuals who have the confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning.
In this role, the Real Time Analyst will partner with our Workforce Management Manager to ensure that the Shared Services Contact Center’s resources are effectively utilized and delivering targeted service level objectives while managing to key performance strategic goals.
Could this be you?
Our Shared Services Contact Center is looking for a Real-time Analyst (RTA) Analyst with strong background in data and workforce best practices who will be monitoring and managing real-time production and workforce adjustments, Intra-Day forecasting, reporting, and communications to ensure that KPIs are met and the highest service levels are achieved.
How you can make a difference
- Monitor real-time performance of call volume, staffing levels, and Agent adherence across the contact center to ensure that maximum performance is maintained; finding and responding timely to intervals that require remediation strategies as they occur in relation to low staffing, average patient wait time, and call abandon percentages
- Obtain accurate data in order to provide reports and analysis of performance metrics, such as response time, efficiency, contact center rep productivity and appropriate resource allocation; and recommend actions to improve performance
- Make real-time adjustments as necessary to agent skill-sets in order to maximize efficiency and effectiveness of the staff
- Work with contact center leadership and take necessary actions to minimize impact on service level requirements
- Monitor and report daily attendance, as well as scheduled PTO
- Perform and handle other essential duties/tasks, as assigned
Skills for success
- Adaptability: handles frequent or unexpected changes with a positive attitude
- Collaboration: ability to establish and maintain effective and working relationships with managers, team-members, and other customers
- Communication: speaks clearly, listens and gains clarification when needed, and responds well to questions
- Confidentiality: complies with HIPAA confidentiality standards when accessing or communicating patient information
- Diversity: shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences
- Humility: low ego; engenders trust; respectful
- Self-motivated: energetic self-starter, strong sense of ownership with personal accountability
- Teamwork: is open and objective to other's views, gives and welcomes feedback, and contributes to positive team spirit
Experience to drive change
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- 1+ years of experience with Workforce Management in a Contact Center
- Strong understanding of contact center workload, staffing, and scheduling demands
- Experience with a Workforce Management platform is highly preferred
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills; being able to adapt to a fast-paced environment that requires the ability to make quick and appropriate decisions to address various issues
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and can manage multiple competing priorities while continuing to advance critical and urgent initiatives
- A high tolerance for ambiguity and shifting priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Unparalleled sense of urgency and commitment to getting stuff done without sacrificing quality
How you will thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus and a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, and generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience and enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1.
Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on VillageMD products and services and the advancement of innovative solutions and improved quality of healthcare for providers and patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture – how inclusion and diversity make the difference
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Those seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Explore your future with VillageMD today.