Project Farma (PF) is the leading advanced therapy technical operations consulting company in the life science industry. We consult in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, and gene and cell therapy industries providing cGMP and industry best practices to our clients. We are an industry leader in providing project management, validation, engineering, quality/compliance, and consulting services to support finding ground-breaking treatments and solutions. Our clients include early-stage startups, established life science companies and CMOs / CROs. Our family-oriented culture strives to develop and leverage your interpersonal skills and technical experience for long term success.
Project Farma is a wholly owned subsidiary of Precision Medicine Group, LLC, a leading global life sciences company with over 2,000 employees headquartered in Bethesda, MD.
Project Analyst responsibilities:
- Coordinates inputs from site and corporate leadership to develop monthly budget, quarterly forecasts, and strategic plans
- Support the budgeting process by assisting with analytical work
- Handling monthly actual vs budget reconciliation sessions with various stakeholders
- Perform reconciliation of internal accounts.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information
- Evaluate monthly financial results with VP of Finance noting business results and trends
- Perform month-end closing activities
- Development and submission of client invoices
- Assist with month end journal entries pertaining to accruals, prepaids, and revenue recognition
- Draft reports and presentations
- Assist Leadership Team to support company improvements or objectives through analyses and reporting through problem-solving and offering solutions
- Support the finance team with ad-hoc analysis and projects
The successful Financial Analyst, FP&A must have/be:
- Full COVID-19 Vaccination is required prior to the employee's start date with exceptions for medical and religious accommodations when reasonable.
- Bachelor's degree (preferably in Management/Accounting/Finance).
- 3-5 years’ experience of budget management, financial analysis, forecasting, AP/AR, etc.
- A self-starter, excited by the opportunity to make a tangible impact, adept at communicating with multiple levels of an organization
- Strong business acumen and ability to multitask internal and external requests
- Strong Microsoft excel skills
- Quickbooks and ERP knowledge a plus
- Passionate about learning and educating others
- Dedicated work ethic, punctuality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organized, detail oriented, and determined
- Effective time management, prioritization, and follow through.
- Demonstrate strong personal attributes that include: teamwork, professionalism and the ability to see the “big picture”.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, quick learner on other accounting platforms
- Comfortable with cloud-based software and paperless work environment.
In return for your skills, knowledge, and passion, Project Farma offers a wide range of benefits including:
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Aggressive bonus structure to reward your commitment.
- Paid time off
- Company laptop
- Continuing education (internal and external)
- Health insurance
- 401k plan with company match
Job Type: Full-time
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2020 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Precision Medicine Group at [email protected]