Program Manager - Vendor Management at Uber
About the Role
As a Vendor and Engagement Manager on the GSS S&P team, you will have an opportunity to drive the supplier strategy, manage vendor relationships, negotiate contracts, and manage new and existing engagements with an Uber partner team.
- Strong focus on problem-solving and deriving solutions for stakeholders
- Manage relationships, communication, and engagement governance
- Leadership and direction to drive strategy and execution to achieve business outcomes and measure value realization.
What the Candidate Will Do:
- Maintain engagements and relationships with GSS Partners and External Stakeholders
- Communicating regular x-portfolio dependencies, program status, and solutions. Single POC/Partner Interface for x-group reporting, Stakeholder quarterly reviews, new projects, project pipeline, facilitating prioritization decisions, documenting and balancing amongst trade-off options
- Managing agreements with external partners
- The ideal candidate for this role should have deep background in Program Management, Negotiating contracts and managing vendor relationships.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in program/vendor management
- Bachelor's degree in Business or equivalent
- Excellent analytical skills, logical and structured thinking, creative in problem solving and ability to understand complex concepts and make reasoned decisions with sometimes imperfect data
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to influence and communicate with decision makers and partners
- Worked at a high paced, fast growing tech startup.
- Program management experience at a mature company with a strong TPM / PgM team.
- Experienced in negotiation of contract terms and running RFx process
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.