Production Support Senior Analyst at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
FIS empowers small to large retirement plan providers around the globe with a comprehensive, integrated suite of retirement solutions. Our industry-leading offering includes an extensive selection of technology and services. From record keeping technology and plan administration and compliance solutions, to financial wellness that supports all aspects of retirement services business and positions our clients for future growth. We are looking for a talented resource, who is comfortable working multiple appropriately prioritized issues and/or projects at a time. One who desires to be a part of this global dynamic retirement technology team where they will grow personally, technically and professionally.
What you will be doing
The Production Support Senior Analyst functions as a project lead on business systems, product or service solutions. The Production Support Senior Analyst acts as a subject matter expert and maintains both systems and business knowledge across Retirement Plan Services (RPS) to lead initiatives on behalf of RPS Operations in partnership with FIS colleagues. The Production Support Senior Analyst is highly proficient in systems that support retirement plan products and processes and is a trusted resource on the most complex business problems requiring technical systems knowledge. This position is responsible for defining business needs and providing recommended solutions for new and/or enhanced processes, products and services as they relate to the primary recordkeeping system and its ancillary systems. The Production Support Senior Analyst will be expected to identify solutions for processes spanning several systems and departments for the purpose of improving quality and enhancing the client experience.
- Plans, performs and implements process improvement initiatives, e.g., ISO, Lean or Six Sigma.
- Responsible for most complex business and systems processes.
- Recommends and facilitates quality improvement efforts.
- Provides consultation on the use of re-engineering techniques to improve process performance and product quality.
- Surveys and analyzes best practices for techniques and processes.
- Serves as a subject matter expert and resource to junior team members, FIS colleagues and clients as necessary.
What you bring:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, finance, computer science or information systems or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
- Typically requires 10+ years of experience of demonstrated business process analysis/consulting experience
- Broad knowledge of FIS' products and services, business practices and processes
- Requires highest level understanding of organization's business systems and industry requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization, e.g., executive, management, individual contributors
- Willingness to shares relevant technical, process, and/or industry knowledge and expertise to other resources
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, problem-solving, interpersonal, team-building, negotiation, conflict management and time management skills
- Is resourceful and proactive in gathering information and sharing ideas
What we offer you
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A competitive salary and benefits
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
View our benefits here: https://cdn.phenompeople.com/CareerConnectResources/FIGLUS/documents/2021BenefitsSnapshot-1611561721803.pdf The posted salary range describes the minimum to maximum range for this job description in the state of Colorado. The salary range is posted in accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay For Equal Work Act. The salary range for this same position may be lower or higher in markets outside of Colorado.$69,930-117,480
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.