Product Market Analyst - UK REMOTE at 8x8
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:18 p.m. (CST) on Tuesday, June 21, 2022
As an industry leader and Software-as-a-Service provider our mission at 8x8, Inc. [NYSE: EGHT] is to transform the future of business communications. The 8x8 Open Communications Platform (TM) uniquely brings together Voice, Video, Collaboration, Contact Center, and enterprise-class API solutions, helping businesses across the globe transform their customer and employee experience, and empowering workforces worldwide to work smarter.
For additional information, visit www.8x8.com, or follow 8x8 on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
In this role, you will be working with business performance metrics and are expected to drive research that helps us better understand the market position of our products and/or features and their potential. We are looking for a person with a good business sense and a strong analytical mindset in order to leverage data to drive decision-making and identify growth levers. An ideal candidate should be able to operate autonomously and help our team with continuous insights and improvement ideas in untapped markets, features, or any other opportunities that can bring value and growth.
- Research product marketing trends and conduct in-depth benchmarking analysis of the company’s markets, competition, and product mix versus the competition
- Help the product team by highlighting market opportunities that can drive revenue and product growth
- Use in-depth knowledge to contribute to diverse product road maps and conduct pricing/margin analysis
- Provide product forecasts and develop financial plans including cost reductions, margin maintenance, and return on investment goals
- Collect and analyze data for annual and quarterly business reviews
- Focus on KPI growth through tracking and analyzing data
- Maintain reports and dashboards to generate timely actionable insights
- Build and nurture a relationship with global product marketing, sales, and customer success organizations
- Provide regular updates to global business sales operations leadership and communicate areas of priority and risk regularly
- Run deep data analysis and investigations
- Impact a range of customer, operational, project, or service activities within own team and other related teams; works within broad guidelines and policies
About you & your experience
- Strong experience as a product market analyst or similar role
- Bachelor's degree in an analytical field such as economics, mathematics, or computer science is a plus
- Knowledge of user segmentation, and consumer insights experience
- Capable of running competitive analysis based on the market value of our products versus the competition
- Deep understanding of subscription metrics such as Churn rate, MRR, ARR, ARPU, LTV
- Have a sense of urgency and enthusiasm towards technology and the communication industry.
- Be able to understand basic technological concepts and how they relate to communications in a “big picture” setting.
- Proven ability to drive business results with their data-driven insights.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Capable to prioritize and manage work in multiple timelines
- High level of initiative and a ‘make it work’ ethos
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrates taking ownership of issues through to resolution
- Comfortable working across geographies with team members in a fast-paced environment
For a closer look into what life at 8x8 UK Ltd. is about check out our Instagram page.
8x8 believes diversity makes our company stronger which is why we are a proud equal opportunities employer and encourage all of our staff to bring their authentic selves to work. We believe in fairness which is why we have been a member of the Living Wage Foundation for many years and we believe in security so reserve the right to undertake background checks on anyone that we extend an employment offer to. For European Job Applicants our Job Applicant Privacy Notice can be found here.
More Information on 8x8
8x8 operates in the Software industry. The company is located in Campbell, CA and New York, NY. 8x8 was founded in 2022. It has 2147 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 63 open jobs at 8x8, click here.
Read Full Job Description