Internet Testing Systems (ITS) is seeking a Software Product Manager.
NO 3rd party resumes will be accepted.
Are you smart? Creative? Persistent? Do you focus on understanding the problem more than simply defining a solution? Do you excel at envisioning the big picture and working out the details to see it become reality? Do you enjoy designing the software user experience for online software applications? Do you work well both independently and collaboratively as a team? Are you looking for an opportunity to make a difference? If you can answer ‘Yes’ to these questions, apply to join our team of technical product managers transforming the online assessment experience.
ITS is a rapidly growing technology company providing cutting-edge technology and quality service to the computer-based testing industry. We believe in strong team dynamics, job satisfaction, and making each team member successful. Because of our unique and leading-edge software environment, our employees typically experience a dramatic increase in their skills and knowledge as they work at ITS. We believe that work should be fun, and that a successful company needs to nurture their employees, not burn them out.
Our software product managers wear multiple hats. As a business analyst, she/he/they serve as a liaison between stakeholders and the technical project team by identifying business requirements and articulating functional requirements. As a product designer, she/he/they design the user interface and user experience for the software. As a product manager, she/he/they are responsible for the overall coordination and implementation of software development projects consistent with company strategy and commitments for our educational assessment solution.
The successful Software Product Manager:
- Has the drive to lead
- Plans and coordinates project activity to ensure that software deliverables meet company quality and performance objectives, and match client expectations.
- Excels at communicating vision and functional requirements to development and implementation teams.
- Is a creative leader
- Drafting and presents vision for new functionality and user interface design.
- Leads discussions with executives, developers, and clients with the strategic and technical thinking necessary to align diverse opinions.
- Has an analytical mindset
- Enjoys reviewing the software needs of our clients and evaluating solutions to make recommendations that propel the product forward.
- Identifies and analyzes business and end user requirements.
- Assesses the market to anticipate client needs and determine priorities.
- Is a skilled technical writer
- Authors, maintains, and owns functional requirements and technical specifications.
- Proficient at translating and documenting business requirements into technical and functional requirements.
- Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience leading projects and collaborating with development and implementation teams.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects.
- Knowledge of relational databases and SQL.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ years UX / UI design experience
- No visa sponsorship
- Experience designing web user interfaces and reports
- Experience with learning and assessment products
- Baltimore-based is a plus!
- Competitive salary
- Profit sharing through annual bonus
- Remote & Hybrid Options
- Health / dental / vision insurance
- Company-paid life, STD, LTD
- Tuition / training reimbursement
- Certification Bonuses
- 401K Matching
- Dog-friendly office
- Top Workplace in Baltimore
- Casual working environment
To be considered:
Direct applicants only, no 3rd parties