GlossGenius is building an ecosystem enabling entrepreneurs to succeed. We empower small business owners to focus on being creators, not admins, by offering a range of business management tools including booking and scheduling, marketing, analytics, payment processing and much more.
Tens of thousands of small business owners have chosen to rely on GlossGenius every day to run their entire set of business operations. With its powerful, intuitive platform, GlossGenius is some part a fintech company, some part an SMB software company, while its vibrant, distinguished brand makes it some part a consumer company.
About the Role
As a Product Analytics Lead, you will be the owner of our end-to-end product data and help scale product analytics at GlossGenius - uncovering and sharing critical insights that will shape our product roadmap and the future of our company. You will partner cross-functionally with leaders from Product Management, Data Engineering, and the Go-to-Market team to scale our product data infrastructure, develop analytical frameworks and grow our analytical tools to help us make increasingly more data-driven product decisions.
The Impact You’ll Make
GlossGenius exists to help every business owner be successful. By owning product data and analytics, you’ll help tens of thousands of business owners better leverage the GlossGenius platform to build their dream business. You will play a key part in our growth story - allowing us to make better data-driven decisions on a product that tens of thousands of businesses rely on every day.
What You’ll Do
- Drive the scaling of our product data infrastructure and analytical toolset, working cross-functionally with Analytics, Data Engineering and Product Management
- Define and analyze product metrics and KPIs related product features and synthesize critical information to provide recommendations on product roadmap decisions
- Identify opportunities for our product to drive increased customer conversion, retention, engagement, and lifetime value, both through data and a deep qualitative understanding of our customers
- Implement best-in-class analytical frameworks and testing structure across the entire product
What We’re Looking For
- 4+ years of experience in a highly analytical role, 2+ years in a product analytics role, ideally at a SaaS company
- Experience with best-in-class product analytics tech stacks, including Mixpanel and Segment (or similar tools)
- Advanced proficiency in SQL
- High degree of comfort translating broad questions into structured analysis
- Ability to synthesize large and complicated data sets to craft narratives and actionable insights and visuals
- A passion for leading through change in a high-paced, fast-changing and sometimes ambiguous work environment
- A demonstrated self-starter and incredible prioritizer who can take ownership of projects and drive them to completion with high level direction
- Proficiency with Tableau or data visualization tools is preferred, but not required
At GlossGenius, we celebrate our differences and are committed to creating a workplace where all employees feel supported and empowered to do their best work. We believe this benefits not only our employees but our product, customers, and community as well. GlossGenius is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.