Don't just land a job. Launch your future.
Our all-in-one software platform gives HR pros a way to easily manage daily tasks in payroll, benefits, talent, and workforce management.
But what makes us different is that our technology is backed by a culture that cares. We care about our team members, clients, and partners - because people matter most. And people have always been at the heart of our business.
Since our founding in 1997, this is the thing that's stayed the same, from our employees to the millions of users nationwide that access our platform. We pride ourselves on partnering with our clients to build the workplace they and their employees crave.
Let's go forward together.
The Procurement Analyst supports the activities of the procurement department by owning the collection, update, analysis, and summarizing of data for all spend categories. The Procurement Analyst will support the execution of procurement business plans, partner with and support the needs of functional business owners and provide inputs to the creation of policies and processes to drive procurement, while maintaining our culture and supporting our growth.
Location: Schaumburg, IL (only in office two days per week, WFH three days per week)
Reports To: Manager, Procurement
- Identifies credible sources of market intelligence, navigates the information to pull out key insights based on business need, and distributes insights to the relevant business partners
- Collects and analyses data on internal factors such as spend, internal business partner requirements, as well as external factors such as contract compliance, supplier performance, industry and market dynamics, and products/services trends
- Provides analytical support during the supplier screening and selection process
- Manages Procurements Contract Management Software. Responsible for day to day needs, team reporting and data cleanup.
- Owns the reporting for Tools and Programs that Procurement is responsible for; Supplier Diversity, Swag, Amazon Business to name a few.
- Assists in the development of Request for Information (RFI) to collect supplier information
- Assists in the Request for Proposal (RFP) and develops consolidated overview of the supplier proposals, and assists with scoring supplier responses
- Performs calculations on supplier cost and TCO models
- Prepares fact-based negotiation package which supports Procurement Managers in the negotiation process
- Supports supplier risk management through the identification of opportunities and actions for continuous improvement by means of analysis of supplier performance and internal KPI data
- Collaborates with other groups in pursuit of common goals, fostering synergy across, involving others in decision making that impacts end-to-end results.
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain, Finance, Business, or related fields; other quantitative-focused majors may be considered
- 3-5 years' experience within a procurement, finance, data analytics, management consulting, or business intelligence/strategy team
- Ability to clearly, concisely, and visually summarize and interpret large volumes of data into management reports
- Advanced level Excel user (advanced equations and functions, index-match, calculated fields in pivot tables, writing macros)
- Proficient in MS Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to communicate business requirements and support defining and analyzing predictive and prescriptive data.
- Ability to manage and update large datasets accurately from multiple inputs and track changes
- Experience in using procurement systems (P2P, S2C, SRM, CLM) SAP Ariba; preferred
Our journey forward.
Paylocity strives to create an organizational culture where every employee has a voice, feels truly welcome, appreciated, and free to be themselves, and is empowered and enabled to do their best work. A strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is critical to creating such a culture.
We've made great strides to support diversity, equity, and inclusion. That being said, we realize there's still room for improvement. Our current focus is on the following initiatives:
- Education & Awareness
- Client Community
- Company Representation
- Advocacy & Support
- Fairness & Equality
- PCTY Gives
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.