ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
- Conduct privacy impact assessments of programs, systems, products, and services.
- Assist the privacy team with annual privacy reviews and audit.
- Assist in maintaining privacy-related policies, standards, guidelines, and processes.
- Administer privacy training and awareness campaigns for various groups within the company.
- Make a difference by bringing innovative ways to improve the privacy process and automation
- 3+ years of relevant experience working as a privacy and/or compliance professional.
- Experience conducting privacy reviews and privacy impact assessments.
- Demonstrated experience with SaaS and PaaS with knowledge of software development lifecycle.
- Excellent project management and communication skills with the ability to influence and foster lasting relationships with internal clients.
- Demonstrated practical, real world, collaborative approach to problem-solving with the ability to make sound decisions and exercise good judgment.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional teams toward tasks completion.
- Experience in privacy and data protection laws.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.