Privacy Analyst Senior (Remote) at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team:
You will work with a medium-sized US and EU Privacy Team, from Senior to Junior Privacy Professionals. A dynamic and fun team focused on compliance with US and EU Privacy Regulation.
What you will be doing:
You will assist with the monitoring of FIS' compliance with Privacy Regulation, including but not limited to CCPA, HIPPA, GDPR, etc. You will provide advice to FIS business units on existing and upcoming US Privacy law. Additionally, you will risk assesses new products and services that process personal data. You will deputize for the Head of Privacy or any other team member, as necessary. 3 years + Privacy experience required. Experience at multinational desirable. Experience with Regulatory complaints and investigations. Financial Services experience desirable. CIPP qualification essential.
- To provide oversight and drive privacy compliance for existing Privacy Regulation.
- To monitor new and upcoming Privacy Regulation.
- To assist in the assessment, escalation, and notification of Privacy incidents.
- To conduct data audits, policy and notice updates, records of processing activities (ROPA's), and data subject access requests (DSARS) as necessary.
- To inform and advise FIS business units and employees on their obligations under Privacy law.
- To monitor compliance with US Privacy Regulation, amongst other countries.
- To risk assess all new FIS products.
- To assist the Head of Privacy or any other team member.
What you bring:
- CIPP/E/US Qualification. FIP status is a plus as are CIPT and CIPM qualifications.
- Team player.
- Experience dealing with Regulators.
- 3 years + Privacy Experience.
- Strong understanding of CCPA, HIPPA, GDPR, etc..
- Experience giving clear and simple advice on complex law and regulation.
- Proven ability to manage work and projects.
- Familiarity in translating complex legislation or legal advice into clear guidance.
- Strong understanding of Legal and Regulatory system.
- Strong communication skills.
Added bonus if you have:
- A Law degree.
- Experience at multinational desirable.
What we offer you:
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.