Principal Sales Commissions Analyst at Talend
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:43 p.m. (CST) on Monday, August 23, 2021
WHO WE ARE:
Talend, a leader in data integration and data integrity, is changing the way the world makes decisions.
Talend Data Fabric is the only platform that seamlessly combines an extensive range of data integration and governance capabilities to actively manage the health of corporate information. This unified approach is unique and essential to delivering complete, clean, and uncompromised data in real-time to all.
Over 6,500 customers have chosen Talend to run their businesses on healthy data. Talend is consistently recognized as a leader in its field by Forrester and Gartner.
We pride ourselves in our values of Passion, Agility, Team Spirit, and Integrity. Every one of our 1,400 employees brings a certain je ne sais quoi that makes Talend special.
Due to our explosive growth, Talend is hiring a Sales Commissions Analyst to help manage our sales commission processes and provide world class support to our Sales, Services and Customer organizations.
In this role, you’ll be working shoulder-to-shoulder on a team that reports directly to our Corporate Financial Controller, and Revenue Operations and works very closely with worldwide Sales leadership. This position is a great opportunity to learn, grow your career, and make an immediate impact at Talend. You will join a team that is highly visible and critical to supporting continued growth in one of the world’s fastest growing public big data integration/cloud companies.
What you'll be working on.....
- Work closely cross-functionally with HR business partners, as well as Sales, Revenue Operations, Payroll, and other Accounting teams on all aspects of the Sales Compensation plan administration and reporting
- Work closely with FP&A on commission expense forecasting quarterly and annually
- Help drive Annual and Bi-Annual Compensation planning process. We are extremely data driven so this will involve deep analytics and scenario planning
- Manage the new-hire and on-going plan-changes for sales commission plan creation and distribution
- Manage SPIFFs or other sales compensation elements
- Research and resolve commission-related inquiries from the Sales teams
- Work cross-functionally to validate records, provide valuable reports and insight.
- Support automation of commissions calculation/reporting adding new plans to Xactly tool
We'd love it if you had.....
- 5+ years of commissions administration experience, preferably in a SaaS high-tech environment
- BA/BS degree in Accounting/Finance, or other business-related field
- Experience configuring, testing, and working in Xactly is strongly preferred
- Experience with Salesforce, NetSuite, Workday is desired
- Proficient in Excel
- Strong attention to detail and comfortable working in fast-paced changing environment
- Willingness and Desire to learn as well as Comfortable asking a lot of questions, and demonstrating the ability to overcome obstacles
- Enjoy problem-solving, and committed to process improvement
- Superior communication skills – we are a truly global organization with a sales presence in over 15 countries
This role can be based anywhere in the US.
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- CEO named a 2020 Top Diverse Leader by the National Diversity Council
- 5th consecutive year named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- 3rd consecutive year named as a Leader for Data Quality Solutions in Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- Recognized as a Challenger for Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service (iPass) in Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- "2018 Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor
- Named Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Data Fabric
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
Some Cool Perks With Working Here
- An opportunity to work with an international, highly collaborative, and entrepreneurial company with great coworkers who enjoy having fun and working hard
- Competitive salaries and quarterly bonuses for full-time employees
- Comprehensive health insurance available (medical, dental and vision) for you and your family for full-time employees
- Paid time off, sick time, and company holidays, in addition to paid parental leave, bereavement leave, and jury duty leave for full-time employees
- Employer-matching 401K plan
- Commuter benefits, and free employee shuttle to CalTrain for an easy commute anywhere along the 101 corridor
- Weekly catered lunches, which we proudly take the time to sit down and enjoy as a team, weekly rotating food trucks outside our office, and a fully-stocked kitchen with drinks, Philz and Stumptown coffee, healthy snacks, bagels, and candy
- Opportunity to challenge your fellow coworkers to a friendly match of ping pong, cornhole, or foosball in our Game Room
- Free onsite fitness center for employees, and outdoor running trails and full-sized basketball courts
- Working in a new, bright, open-environment and collaborative office
- Choice of MacBook or Windows laptop
As a global employer, Talend believes our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We want to look like our customers, and we recruit, develop and retain the most hardworking people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Read Full Job Description