Principal Research Consultant (Banking) at Informa (Remote)
Curinos has an exciting opportunity for a Principal Research Consultant to lead digital banking consulting and insight delivery for our US digital user experience banking advisory practice and our digital proprietary digital user experience insight platform, the Digital Banking Hub, serving customers in the banking industry.
The Omnichannel Experience team focuses on digital banking within Informa’s new Curinos business, which benefits from being an independent entity while being supported by the global FTSE 50 Informa Group. We help the financial services industry understand the banking user and customer experience by delving straight into the digital platforms and channels with which consumers and businesses interact.
We work with the leading US and global financial institutions to deliver insights for their channel, product, insight, and commercial teams by providing access to a digital content and data platform and by delivering insight and consulting.Job Description
As a Principal Research Consultant you will be responsible for the management of our digital advisory practice and maintaining senior client relationships. For this position, we are looking for an experienced researchers with experience with across; digital banking, project management and an aptitude for user experience research.
As a Research Director, you will be:
- Developing digital-focused proposals and advisory capabilities to meet the growing needs of the leading North American banks
- Working with the Head of Omnichannel Experience to develop new and current content products housed within Curinos’ leading digital user experience and benchmarking platform, the Digital Banking Hub
- Coordinating and delivering consulting assignments with a team of analysts according to agreed client requirements and deliverables
- Specifying requirements, agreeing pricing, and working with US operational team managers to ensure coordination, timely delivery of data and quality of data delivery required to support consulting project reporting and completion
- Leading and creating key presentations for leading US digital banks and providers focused on their specific business needs and relevant digital trends
- Producing content, writing analysis and developing insights for bespoke client presentations
- Working with sales relationship management colleagues to deepen client relationships via direct and proactive engagement with clients and identification of potential consulting opportunities
- Working across the team to apply best practice learnings and insights from consulting and client engagements for enhancements across the different digital tracking products
- Coaching and mentoring line reports and analyst team to improve their performance, knowledge and expertise
We are interested in an experienced researcher at Director level who can demonstrate the following:
- Significant experience in qualitative research and analysis. Experience with with digital banking and user experience is ideal.
- Strong client-facing and senior client relationship management experience
- Experience of researching or knowledge about US banking would also be an advantage, but not essential
- Ability to demonstrate a real interest in fintech and conversant on digital trends
- Experience line managing a small team
- Ability to think critically and strategically and communicate analysis using a story-telling approach
- Excellent presenting, verbal and written communication skills across different media, including ability to translate insights into visually engaging presentations