WHO WE ARE:
Talend, a leader in data integration and data integrity, is changing the way the world makes decisions.
Talend Data Fabric is the only platform that seamlessly combines an extensive range of data integration and governance capabilities to actively manage the health of corporate information. This unified approach is unique and essential to delivering complete, clean, and uncompromised data in real-time to all.
Over 6,500 customers have chosen Talend to run their businesses on healthy data. Talend is consistently recognized as a leader in its field by Forrester and Gartner.
We pride ourselves in our values of Passion, Agility, Team Spirit, and Integrity. Every one of our 1,400 employees brings a certain je ne sais quoi that makes Talend special.
Talend is hiring a Principal Marketing Data Analyst for the Enterprise Data Analytic team.
This role is responsible for B2B marketing analytic efforts, including:
· Understanding and assessing pipeline performance (digital/demand gen, direct/partner),
· Providing insights across the marketing pipeline funnel from MQL to closed revenue, and
· Identifying areas of opportunity to drive more pipeline for the organization and optimize marketing efforts to improve return.
This position would establish the data analytics strategy and promote the growth of a data culture for the Marketing department, including:
· Create best-practice reports based on analysis and visualization
· Work directly with management and users in the Marketing department to gather requirements, provide status updates, and build relationships
· Develop training programs to expand self-service within Marketing
This position reports to the Director of Enterprise Data Analytics.
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative discipline. A graduate degree is preferred
- Strong foundational knowledge of demand generation methods and processes including B2B marketing and attribution models required
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role
- Data driven individual with a strong business acumen and focus on analytical problem solving and management skills
- Experience working with data engineering and data governance teams to ensure trusted data is available
- Ability to partner with stakeholders to meet business needs
- Experience in Enterprise and SMB Sales analytics
- Experience with a CRM. Salesforce is preferred
- Understanding of data warehousing. Snowflake is preferred.
- Proficient with BI systems. Tableau is preferred.
- Expert experience with Excel required
- Experience with SQL required
- Preferred data mining experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication with the ability to turn data into data stories
- Strong team player with a positive attitude and a focus on learning with a continuous improvement mindset
- Strong organization skills, time management skills, detail-oriented, and ability to multi-task
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- CEO named a 2020 Top Diverse Leader by the National Diversity Council
- 5th consecutive year named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- 3rd consecutive year named as a Leader for Data Quality Solutions in Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- Recognized as a Challenger for Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) in Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- "2018 Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor
- Named Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Data Fabric
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
As a global employer, Talend believes our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We want to look like our customers, and we recruit, develop and retain the most hardworking people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Read Full Job Description