For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 4,500 companies and 100 Million threats detected a day.
We work in a fast paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrive on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
Each day Zscaler's Cloud processes over 150 billion transactions with near-zero latency to instantly secure over 16 million users in 180+ countries. All transactions are logged which provides unparalleled visibility into the Zscaler cloud. We are looking for data scientists with experience applying machine learning and modeling techniques, including natural language processing, anomaly detection, optimization, and time series forecasting, toward different product areas. The ideal candidate would have a curiosity to dive deep into log data and enjoy discovering patterns that drive new insights.
As a Principal Data Scientist, you will work in an award-winning team that does full-lifecycle full-stack Machine Learning product development , from feature engineering to model building and evaluation.
Our team's use cases include but are not limited to threat detection, malware detection, content classification, anomaly detection, and AIOps (advanced networking diagnosis). These various use cases give you the opportunity and challenges to experience multiple machine learning algorithms and tools. You will design and create machine learning models to provide faster and more effective ways to address cloud security, cloud operations, and cloud intelligence use cases.
You might not be an expert in every stage of a Machine Learning project, but you should have interests and curiosity in various parts ranging from the data to the model's business impact.
- Passion for leveraging ML/AI to solve real-world business problems (better security and better business results).
- 7+ years of industry experience in one or more machine/deep learning frameworks.
- 5+ years of industry experience with Python and SQL
- Bachelor or Master's Degree in Computer Science required, data science concentration is a plus; PhD is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, technical, and communication skills.
- Good business sense.
- Ability to learn, evaluate, and adopt new technologies fast
- Ability to lead and execute projects from start to finish.
- Solid computer science foundation
Desirable Skill Sets:
- Experience with various public cloud services (such as AWS, Google, Azure) and ML automation platforms (such as Kubeflow).
- Experience with various program languages such as Go.
- Good understanding of operating systems and distributed systems.
- Familiarity with networking and networking security.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we'd love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com .
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.