We are looking for a Principal Data Scientist passionate about all things Identity. This person has experience in Identity Graphs for Identity Resolution. The role leads methodology development for the entire Identity Resolution system.
- Python, Databricks, Snowflake, Postgres, Parquet, Neo4j
- Pytorch, Boosted Trees
- AWS, GCP, and On-prem Ecosystem
- Kubernetes, Docker
- Partner with leaders, engineers, and data scientists to lead the development of an Identity Resolution system.
- Communicate and drive adoption of new tech across our data science and engineering department.
- Break down product initiative requirements, identify dependencies and create implementation plans.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering leaders to understand requirements and gain alignment on product scope ahead of implementation.
- Mentor individuals through detailed feedback during code and architecture reviews.
- Mentor data scientists for technical leadership and best practices.
- Act as a product expert to answer questions, explain results, and evangelize our products to customers or internal clients.
5+ years of production experience with:
- A scripting language like Python.
- Deploying models in a production environment.
- Working cross-functionally delivering products to clients.
2+ years of production experience with:
- Deploying Identity Resolution related models.
- Writing SQL statements.
- Communication with upper management.
Other Qualifications (Prefered but NOT required):
- Experience using a graphing database like Neo4j.
- Experience specifically with Pyspark and working with large data sets.
- Experience handling PII data in compliance environments like CCPA or GDPR
- Unlimited paid time off each year
- Company sponsored health, dental and vision benefits for you and your dependents
- Annual vacation and childcare stipends
- Access to state-of-the-art fitness classes and personal trainers to promote your well-being
- Partnership with DoorDash for meal deliveries
- Employee Advisory Groups / Proactive Social Groups
- Pet Funds + Pet Care Savings
- 401k Plan
- Referral Bonus
- Progressive approach to paid parental leave
- Epic personal and professional growth opportunities
At VideoAmp, we believe in challenging advertising paradigms to maximize value for clients. We do this by enabling companies to execute on business outcomes across their media investment instead of more traditional media metrics. VideoAmp is the software and data solutions company powering the convergence of linear TV and digital video advertising. Our solutions connect linear TV viewership with addressable data assets to benefit the marketing and media industries. This enables marketers and content owners to holistically plan, transact, and measure deduplicated audiences across digital video, OTT, connected and linear TV advertising. Come and join us!Come and Join Us!