Principal Business Consultant - Commercial Content (Remote) at Veeva
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:46 p.m. (CST) on Monday, November 8, 2021
Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day.
The Veeva Business Consulting practice is growing and we are looking for talented individuals to join. This team shapes commercial strategies, processes and operations of leading Life Sciences organizations in order to provide ongoing solutions for the core business issues faced in today’s dynamic market. The Global Commercial Content Business Consulting team leads innovation and partnership in areas related to content management, creation, review, approval, planning, and distribution of content-- whether the customer is seeking to resolve a timely issue or would like to accomplish a strategic corporate goal for commercialized products in Life Sciences. The focus is to help identify the source of the business issues faced, define critical success factors, develop a structured approach to deliver solutions, and do so in a highly collaborative manner - ultimately building critical customer relationships within the Commercial Business of our customers.
The majority of your time will be spent leading customer engagements and working with a wide variety of clients to deliver Commercial Content advisory support. Commercial Content Business Consultants have a strong subject matter understanding of commercial content operations processes, tools, and systems supporting marketing and medical content in support of commercialized products in the life sciences. In addition, these individuals have strong management consulting or agency experience to serve as the day-to-day engagement resource leading projects with the engagement leadership team.
If you are looking for an opportunity to lead commercial content strategies in an innovative and fast-paced environment this is a great opportunity for you.
This is a remote, full-time permanent role with Veeva. This is a customer-facing role and we have no work location requirement if you are in close proximity to an airport and able to meet future travel requirements.
Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B, OPT) for this employment position.
What You'll Do
- Build an operating model for global-to-local content reuse
- Develop an operating model for Veeva Multichannel Content
- Business assessment for standing up new Vaults or for Vault consolidation programs
- Design a framework for content planning
- Hone digital asset management (DAM) processes and bring modular content development to the Life Sciences industry
- Establish metadata governance and content standards
- Prep for the FDA's Requirement on Electronic Submissions
- Set the strategic direction and define key performance indicators for increased efficiency throughout the content end-to-end digital supply chain
- Develop content analytics dashboards and identify insights for the end to end content lifecycle
- Develop and Deliver communication and change management programs in support of the rollout of PromoMats/MedComms or new functionalities within each
- 10+ of experience with management consulting company or ad agency experience
- Background and industry experience within the commercialized product or brand domain landscape preferred
- Strong track record of experience delivering client advisory engagements
- Core management consulting skills, including: workshop facilitation, client presentations, project management, change management and ability to develop structured approaches/methodologies to business problems
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to travel roughly 60% but this can vary depending on engagement
- Experience working with a content management system; preferably, Veeva Vault
- Bachelor’s degree is required
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]