Premier Support Consultant - SaaS/Analytics at Adobe
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We’re passionate about empowering people to craft beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
- The Premier Support Consultant position is a client-facing role focused on helping clients to realize and quantify value driven by our Adobe solutions. This position will require deep technical knowledge across Adobe products and in-depth strategic and analytical skills. Premier Support consultants will work to gather and understand their client’s unique business objectives and provide advice on how best to meet their needs using one or more Adobe solution. In addition, consultants will collaborate cross-team to deliver on recommendations, including both technical and strategic services to help drive business impact and support business needs.
What you'll Do
- Be a recognized authority (by clients, partners and colleagues) and expert in Adobe Analytics, Adobe Launch and Analytics integration with AEM, Target (A4T), Campaign & AAM.
- Work to educate clients on the standard methodologies in relation to their specific industry and key business requirements
- Gain an in-depth knowledge of a client’s technical environment, business objectives, goals and challenges in order to provide the best advice needed to drive customer success and value with Adobe solutions.
- Effectively analyze complex project issues, identify the possible solution options, and facilitate the presentation and review of the options and our recommended solution with clients and partners.
- Efficiently multi-task, working across multiple client engagements at the same time as well as key internal initiatives.
- Actively maintain the highest level of technical expertise by knowing the latest Adobe technologies through internally and externally available learning opportunities and self-study.
- Interact frequently with clients via phone, email, and/or in-person—including interaction with marketers, analysts, web developers, and C-level executives
- Keep accurate daily records of client billable time
- Use Microsoft Office products to build client documentation and presentations
What you need to succeed
- A deep technical knowledge of Adobe Analytics, Adobe Launch and implementing Anaytics integration with AEM, Target, Campaign and AAM.
- Technical knowledge of Target, other Experience Cloud solutions and/or Adobe Experience Platform will be considered a great value add.
- The capacity to understand business requirements and translate them into architecture, design and development activities for our most complex Web based solutions.
- Demonstrated proficiency in integration technologies and techniques
- Experience articulating technical solutions and how they can solve client business problems to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- The ability to adapt to and work effectively with a variety of clients and partners in challenging situations, employing strong facilitation skills while establishing credibility and trust quickly.
- 5+ years of direct client consulting experience.
- Be self-motivated, responsive, professional and a champion of customer success!
- Possess an innovative, problem-solving approach utilizing Adobe solutions
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Must be willing and able to travel extensively and regularly (up to 50%).
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.