Peoplesoft Data Converstion Lead (Sacramento, CA)
Role: PeopleSoft Data Conversion Lead
Location: Sacramento, CA
Start Date: 2/2014 (could be sooner)
Duration: 12+ months
• Responsible for design, data mapping, and conversion approach for all legacy data feeds.
• Define the conversion approach, which includes the methods and industry standards.
• Manage relationship with client counterpart, and transfer knowledge accordingly.
• Work with client departments to prepare for conversion testing and deployment.
• Develops data process flows, which will align with business processes.
• Define the data requirements and structure for the application.
• Model and design the application data structure, storage and integration.
• Two (2) years of experience serving in the capacity of Data Conversion Lead in at least one (1) project implementing PeopleSoft Financials software.
• One (1) year of experience serving in the capacity of Data Conversion Lead for at least one (1) public sector IT project for at least 7,500 users (user IDs).
Strong California State Government experience
• Data Conversion & Migration
• PeopleSoft Financials
• PeopleSoft-Public Sector
• Tech Delivery Architecture
• Technology Architecture DesignAdditional Information