People Science Analyst, Employee Surveys at KeepTruckin
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront and named a Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020.About the Role:
KeepTruckin is growing our People Science organization and seeking an analyst to serve as a lead on KT’s employee surveys/listening efforts. This individual joins a fast-growing team and will work closely with HR leaders and the business to consult, design, and analyze a science-first culture of feedback. This teammate will be responsible for leading projects targeted at showing the efficacy of multiple feedback programs including: Employee Lifecycle surveys (New Hire, Exit, etc.), Pulse Surveys, Engagement Surveys, 360° Feedback, and Organization Health Check-ins. Working with the team, you will personally impact all KT employees and bring your passion for creating a world-class culture to life through analysis and taking action.What You'll Do:
- Help execute key people programs and initiatives - including KT Employee Lifecycle surveys (New Hire, Exit, etc.), Pulse Surveys, Engagement Surveys, 360° Feedback, and Organization Health Check-ins
- Synthesize findings from multiple surveys and other feedback mechanisms to test the effectiveness of KeepTruckin’s employee listening strategy
- Interpret survey & other feedback mechanism results and prepare slides/reports, including highlights of major findings, subgroup variations, and recommendations for further action based on information gathered in the survey
- Perform qualitative analysis of open-end comments and learn how to analyze the data using text analysis to provide insights
- Work directly with internal stakeholders to clarify and respond to ad hoc requests for specialized analyses and reports on existing survey data
- Provide assistance to data consumers on using/interpreting survey data and reports on results
- Collaborate with other members of the People Science team on team priorities as they are incorporated into cross-functional initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree and/or graduate degree in a Business or Social Science (e.g., Industrial/Organizational Psychology, survey methodology, etc.) discipline
- Ability to multitask and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of survey research, employee listening, and 360 degree feedback
- Advanced coursework in statistics, survey methods, and/or people science
- Familiarity with Google Suite
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please do not let an arrest or conviction record prevent you from applying for employment at KT. KT considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.