Who We Are
At Cross River, we’re building the best banking and technology products for fintechs, all through APIs. As venture-backed pioneers of the platform-based financial services model known as the sponsor, or partner, bank, we work closely with our partners to offer products such as payments rails and loan origination services to the latest in regulatory and compliance solutions. What drives us every day? A desire to innovate in the service of financial inclusion. Giving access to consumers, whether they are looking for credit or for a better way to pay has been in our DNA from day one. Our nimble, adaptive, one-step ahead culture is powered by our people, and as a result of their creativity, tech-forward thinking and collaborative spirit, we are experiencing explosive growth.
What we’re looking for
We are looking for a motivated Implementation Manager to work with Fintech Bankinig clients and internal stakeholders throughout our client on-boarding process.
The Implementation Analyst will be responsible for driving smooth client implementations that exceed our client's expectations. We are looking for a natural leader who is smart, innovative, and task-oriented. Our ideal candidate is excited by challenges and energized by the prospect of making an impact on a cutting-edge industry.
- Work with clients, internal stakeholders, third-party stakeholders to understand client’s needs and communicate best of breed solutions utilizing Cross River products and services.
- Adapt Cross River processes and approaches to be in line with client requirements.
- Ensure client satisfaction by finding win-win solutions for the client and Cross River.
- Participate in assigned implementations and assist implementation manager on assigned tasks; meet all milestones and deliverables in a timely manner; ensure customer expectations are met and exceeded
- Participate in all internal and client aligned implementation meetings
- Participate UAT testing of new products rollouts and upgrades
- Coordinate directly with clients to ensure delivery on commitments
- Prepare and maintain detailed project plans, status reports and issue logs in support of client business needs
- Proactivity identifies missing gaps and readiness prior to go-live
- Ability to collaborate across the organization and key stakeholders
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills are required
- Exceptional time management skills and ability to prioritize workload and multi-task under deadlines
- Works independently with minimal guidance
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills necessary to identify and implement solutions
- Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to achieve results as part of an effective team
- Demonstrates success in customer relationship management
- Ability to comprehend and translate complex technical issues and apply to business language
- 3+ years of experience in the Financial Services industry
- Project Management experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Fluent in English
- Work hours: 8 hours – Regular office hours
- Work location: Remote
- Travel: Position may require occasional travel for training or team meetings
Cross River is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Cross River does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
By submitting your application, you give Cross River permission to email, call, or text you using the contact details provided. We will only contact you with job related information.