Payables Analyst at Spreetail (Lincoln, NE)
Spreetail is an ecommerce growth partner focused on accelerating brands and channels to compete for tomorrow’s ecommerce customer. Learn how we are building one of the fastest-growing ecommerce companies in history: www.wearespreetail.com.
We are looking for a talented payable analyst. If you love driving results that impact our larger goals and are looking for a rewarding place to grow your career and have an impact on your community, Spreetail might be a fit for you! Our goal is the become the best ecommerce company in the world, come join us!
How you will achieve success:
- Understand and execute end-to-end payables life cycle.
- Discover process improvements to increase team efficiency and accuracy.
- Act as a liaison for applicable software projects.
- Document processes to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Analyze monthly financial statement accounts against prior month and prior year actuals.
What experiences will help you in this role:
- 1-2+ years’ experience in the accounting/business/finance field.
- Knowledge of GAAP preferred and experience with SQL or advanced Excel skillset a plus.
- Strong problem-solving skills, and notices fine details that are easily overlooked.
- Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to plan and prioritize work, and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
In an effort to Make Spreetail Better, we hire people that are aligned with our values and are passionate about pursuing ecommerce excellence. We believe the right person can learn what is needed to succeed in their role, so we encourage job applicants to apply even if you don't meet all the qualifications listed. We are looking for diverse backgrounds and perspectives, so we don’t require college degrees and welcome non-linear career paths. If this role highlights your experience and gets you excited – please apply!
Not the role for you? Check out additional opportunities to join our team on our job board and sign up for our Talent Community Newsletter for exclusive insights into future openings.
What you can expect from us:
• The flexibility to take care of yourself. Spreetailers operate in a relationship and experience-driven work culture that promotes results and encourages taking time off when needed. Salaried team members enjoy untracked PTO and hourly team members earn 20 PTO days per year.
• We invest in your growth. Our in-house Talent Development team will fuel the impact you can make in your career through leadership development workshops and one-on-one coaching.
• We believe in celebrating your accomplishments. Each year is a new milestone with the opportunity to receive special gifts, Spreetail Swag Store credit, or donate to a nonprofit of your choice.
• We’ll take care of you and your family. Spreetail will cover 100% of health insurance premiums for you and 50% for your partner and dependents included on the plan, as well as support your growing family with paid time off.
• The opportunity to revolutionize your community. With two Volunteer Weeks and 24 hours of paid Community Time Off every year, we encourage team members to give back and make a social impact.
Learn more about our full benefits package including parental leave, domestic partner coverage, unit appreciation rights, and more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Spreetail, we are relentless in our pursuit of equity and equality, we embrace cultural differences that raise our bar, we pursue the challenges within ourselves to make Spreetail better, and we humbly acknowledge our duty to build and foster an inclusive workplace where all may succeed.
Spreetail is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information.