At Khoros, our passion is to help the world's best brands create customers for life. We build products we're proud of, and we're passionate about customer success. The Khoros engagement platform comprises Online Community, Social Media Management and Digital Call Center Technology products. We enable social customer service, social support and social media marketing. We help teams to listen, respond and act on customer conversations - creating deep relationships and fostering brand loyalty and advocacy.
Khoros is looking for a Part-Time Associate Analyst to join our fast-growing Social Strategy Team. The Strategy Team's mission is to drive revenue growth and improve customer retention through strategic client engagements that showcase the platform's capabilities and help customers connect with the people they care about most. The Associate Analyst will be primarily responsible for collecting and analyzing data gathered via social performance metrics and social listening. This role will be managing social insights projects from beginning to end, spanning project kickoff, research design, analysis and report design. Familiarity with the development of Boolean queries and experience analyzing social data is a must.
This role will report to an Analyst and work closely with the professional services team to enable world-class social media measurement and reporting for Khoros customers.
- Collecting, analyzing, and interpreting organic social media data to generate reports that succinctly summarize social media campaign performance and relevant insights
- Collecting and analyzing information from multiple social media/digital data sources, ensuring data is reliable and accurate, using technical expertise to identify trends and insights that align with and inform customers' business goals
- Responsible for downloading and analyzing raw data sets and transforming them into visually appealing reports that provide insight and context as to what the numbers mean for the customer's daily operations as well as long-term strategy
- Analyzing trends and innovations in social media measurement models and tools
- Working with both internal and external stakeholders to optimize reporting and insights based on customer needs
- Facilitating and contributing to the development of new products delivered by Strategic Analytics Services at Khoros.
- At least 3-5 years experience in communications, marketing, advertising, public relations or statistics.
- Demonstrated experience in creating reports that transform raw social media/digital data into succinct, digestible and actionable reports for brands and/or agencies.
- Experience using social listening tools to gather and analyze data to develop reports that address strategic marketing questions.
- Passion for using data to solve complex challenges and an insatiable curiosity for understanding/explaining how social/digital media work.
- Strong adaptability and ability to multi-task.
- Excellent project management skills.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel.
- Excellent attention to details and are highly organized.
- Work efficiently, are dependable and have an entrepreneurial spirit.
At Khoros we encourage our employees to be real. In keeping with this philosophy, we appreciate diversity and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic information or criminal history.
The Khoros platform connects every facet of customer engagement, including digital contact centers, messaging, chat, online brand communities, CX analytics, and social media management so brands can listen, respond, and act on customer conversations- creating deep relationships and fostering brand loyalty and advocacy.
Khoros offers a great working environment and competitive compensation and benefits packages. We're looking for fast-thinking, innovative, passionate team players who enjoy brainstorming new ideas, working with the best and brightest in the social media software industry.