ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
The scope of work includes working with Regional Sales Operations, Legal, Finance, and other internal teams to execute the order lifecycle process (order processing, sales contract management and provisioning) to meet company financial and legal requirements as well as processing deadlines. This role also utilizes problem solving and project management skills in coordination with organizational and relational abilities to promote operational excellence, customer service, and teamwork.
What you get to do in this role:
- Review and validate order and sales contract information sources (order forms, agreements, POs, approvals) for completeness and accuracy in accordance to processing SLAs and booking policies.
- Ensure accuracy of booked orders regarding order, sales contract, and sales account data in the CRM and ERP systems.
- Facilitate provisioning of new accounts and or services and work with Operations to investigate and resolve any provisioning issues.
- Provide operational support to sales and other teams with regards to the order lifecycle.
- Collaborate with Sales and other internal teams (Finance, Legal, Operations, IT) to resolve day-to-day issues, improve processes in order to exceed operational and performance goals.
- Ensure data maintenance and integrity by supporting ad hoc requests to reconcile and or update any order, sales contract, or sales account data discrepancies.
- Support period close activities by reviewing booking and open provisioning reports and working with Sales, A/R and or Operations to reconcile any discrepancies related to order information and or provisioning.
- Generate, maintain, and analyze order operational reports to calculate and compile metrics to track performance activities and KPIs as well as reports for management.
- Identify opportunities for improvement within the quote-to-cash process that improves service, speed, or cost to optimize the order lifecycle.
- Participate and contribute to new process releases and system enhancements by testing and providing operational insight.
- Investigate, follow up, and provide creative solutions to resolve any errors or issues on orders with internal teams while balancing financial and legal compliances with customer needs, and implementing corrective actions.
To be successful in this role you have:
- 2-4 years relevant order and sales contract operations experience including quote and sales order processing, sales contract management, and opportunity management, with increasing levels of responsibilities (preferably in a software and or SaaS (Software-As-A-Service) sales organization OR 2-4 years relevant finance and/or accounts receivable experience including order processing and release for billings, contract evaluation and account reconciliation with increasing levels of responsibilities (preferably in a software and or SaaS (Software-As-A-Service) sales organization.
- Prior experience with CRM/ERP tools and systems.
- Familiarity with the end-to-end quote to cash cycle.
- Familiarity with maintaining and operating SOX controls, Internal Audit and evaluating financial documents preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite; Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, required.
- Experience with Visio or other process flow application and in DocuSign or other document signing application a plus.
- BA/BS or equivalent 4-year degree preferred.
- Highly motivated results driven self-starter and enthusiastic team player, able to work independently or on a team in a fast paced dynamic environment with minimal direction.
- Obsessed with attention to details, processes, systems, and a drive to resolve issues.
- Able to adapt with a positive attitude to different training approaches, not structured versus structured, and effectively retain and apply information and direction to execute tasks at hand.
- Highly focused; able to execute on one-off projects as well as on routine tasks.
- Organized with excellent time management skills and ability to balance multiple responsibilities and meet necessary deadlines with limited supervision.
- Strong analytical skills and thorough research skills with outstanding follow-through.
- Ability to analyze data, challenge and improve processes, and be an effective change agent.
- Exceptional listening, interpersonal, and strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Well-developed problem solving skills and ability to work across various functional teams to evaluate, prioritize, and address key issues.
- Demonstrate passion for serving our customers with a relentless attention to detail and dedication to providing the highest level of customer service.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.