Order Feed Data Analyst
At Curriculum Associates (CA), we believe a diverse team leads to diversity in thinking, making our products better for teachers and students. If you read this job description, feel energized by what you see here, and believe you could bring passion and commitment to the role, but you aren't sure you meet every qualification, please apply! Above all, we are looking for the right person!
Curriculum Associates is looking for a talented individual to join our Fulfillment Operations team as an Order Feed Data Analyst. The Order Feed Data Analyst will work collaboratively across operations groups to process complex sales feeds. The Order Feed Data Analyst will utilize Excel, homegrown order entry tools, and Salesforce reports to compile order data and will utilize Rootstock ERP for final order operations and release. A successful candidate will be detail-oriented with a detective's eye for errors and discrepancies, a strong communicator, with Excel and order entry experience, a fast learner, demonstrates strong problem-solving and judgement skills, and thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. This is a great opportunity for an early career professional.
The impact you'll have:
- Lead entry of all orders received via file transfer (FTP) and electronic data interchange (EDI) processes
- Serve as the expert on order imports for third-party textbook depositories and purchasing cooperatives
- Review and clean order feeds with an eye for detail and strong understanding of order field requirements
- Ensure highly accurate data that complies with internal standards and provides teams with the information they need to serve our educators
- Collaborate with customer service and sales support to process complex orders efficiently
- Communicate with various stakeholders to gather order information and provide status information
- Support data fidelity through an understanding of end-to-end data flows and documentation of the order management processes
Who we're looking for:
- Exceptional attention to detail and a commitment to delivering high quality work every time
- Enthusiasm for data, creating efficiencies, and understanding processes end-to-end
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical capabilities
- Proven success managing multiple priorities in a fast paced, quickly changing environment
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Proven organizational and time management skills
- A team player who communicates and works well with a wide range of people
- Curious nature with a commitment to ongoing learning
- Experience with Excel (vlookups, if statements, pivot tables, etc.) and data processing or order entry
- Alignment with CA's mission and values
Compensation & Benefits: Competitive salary with great benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, and employer contributed 401K.
Location: Currently, Curriculum Associates employees are working remotely due to Covid-19. Once it is safe to go back into the office, many members of the team will be returning, however, we are open to remote candidates for this position.