Coinbase has built the world's leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 30 million accounts in more than 100 countries. With multiple successful products, and our vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, we have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. We are proud to offer an entire suite of products that are helping build the cryptoeconomy and increase economic freedom around the world.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, disrupt ourselves, and expect sustained high performance because we play as a championship team. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our mission-focused approach to our work. Finally, we seek people with the desire and capacity to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain, in whatever way is most relevant to their role.
As the Operations Data Analyst, you’ll be the analytical point on the team to help grow and scale our Client Services experience team. You’ll have the opportunity to transform support data into valuable business insights and help shape our strategy to deliver maximum impact to our institutional clients, while also heavily influencing strategy, planning, and execution.
What you’ll be doing (ie. job duties):
- Work closely with the Customer Experience (CX) team to improve our data infrastructure, create and track metrics across our operations, and share actionable insights
- Partner with CX Leadership and cross-functional partners to find opportunities to increase operational trackability, efficiency, and scale our business
- Leverage metrics to drive insights and influence business decisions
- Develop a strong prioritization framework to ensure team is focused on highest-value initiatives
- Ability to frame and break down complex business problems into key components and recommend practical solutions
- Monitor key performance metrics and use results to help the team increase efficiency and provide high-quality support
- Build a collaborative team environment that fosters efficient execution, innovation, and continuous improvement
- Develop and support the analytical technologies that give our team timely, flexible, and structured access to their data
What we look for in you (ie. job requirements):
- Motivated by Coinbase’s mission and creating a seamless customer experience for our global institutional clients
- Minimum 5 years of experience in an analyst function (e.g. operations, finance, business analytics, etc.)
- Expert SQL skills, data modeling, Python experience a plus
- Customer experience or revenue operations; experience working with customer support departments a plus
- Ability to think strategically, formulate appropriate analytical solution, and execute in order to solve business needs
- Fantastic communication skills to operate across multiple departments and stakeholders; ability to integrate with people at all hierarchical levels across the organization
- Flexible and adaptable to meeting the evolving needs of a high-growth and fast paced organization; Deals well with ambiguity and focuses on driving impact
- Able to read, write and speak in English fluently
Nice to haves:
- Experience with Service Cloud Suite, Looker, Tableau
- Experience helping with capacity planning by providing accurate volume forecasts and staffing models for backlog management
- Experience working in financial services support
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. For US applicants, you may view Pay Transparency, Employee Rights and Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law notices by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, Coinbase participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Coinbase is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] coinbase.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here). Please contact [email protected] coinbase.com for additional information or to request accommodations.Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full notice outlining how data will be processed as part of the application procedure for applicable locations is available here: Ireland/EU, United Kingdom, and California. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.