Noyo is the leading benefits infrastructure company, enabling seamless data connectivity across the benefits ecosystem. We believe every person should have access to great benefits that are easy to understand, easy to use, and have them covered when they need it most.
In service of that mission, we provide modern infrastructure to power the next generation of consumer health and benefits experiences. Like Stripe in payments and Plaid in financial services, Noyo makes it possible for developers to embed benefits into any app.
We are a rapidly-growing technology company backed by the best investors in Silicon Valley, and we are building a team of ambitious and creative people looking to change the face of benefits.
Noyo is a distributed company with teammates all across the United States. We have offices in San Francisco and Raleigh-Durham.
About The Role
In Operations, you will regularly interact with our clients and own internal workflows to address client needs. The overarching objective of the Operations team at Noyo is to identify the root causes of the challenges we are facing and create solutions that drive efficiency and enable the company to rapidly scale.
As an Operations Analyst on the Sync team you will utilize your attention to detail and logical reasoning to contribute to automating benefits enrollment for our carrier-platform connections. This includes owning workflows within a connection, identifying areas of improvement, and collaborating with other teams to increase operational efficiency.
What You'll Do
- Support our customers by managing insurance benefits through a variety of channels.
- Ensure insurance changes are made timely and accurately.
- Analyze internal and external data streams to help inform decisions.
- Build on existing workflows and processes to increase our efficiency.
- Work closely with the rest of the Operations team to complete transactions and ensure we exceed our clients’ expectations.
What We Are Looking For
- 2-4 years of data analysis work experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a talent for articulating complex situations in a digestible format.
- Meticulous attention to detail and commitment to quality.
- Ability to master existing processes and identify areas of improvement to complete a high volume of work.
- Creative problem solving and an ability to work through ambiguity.
- Enthusiastic to learn and grow within the organization.
What You'll Love About Noyo
- You will work on innovative technology that positively impacts everyday people.
- You will be challenged technically and work with a team that prioritizes career growth.
- You will collaborate with an ambitious and motivated team who are aligned around a driving mission - use technology to make the insurance industry better for everyone.
What we value
1. Judgment to experiment quickly without sacrificing quality
2. Combination of ambition and creativity to solve hard problems
3. Collaborative approach and focus on finding the best ideas, wherever they may be
What we offer
Competitive salary and equity packages - You'll be an owner of the company
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance - Noyo pays 100% of employee premiums and 50% of dependents premiums
Long-Term Disability, Short-Term Disability, and Life Insurance - Company paid life and disability coverage
Health and Dependent Care FSAs - Pre-tax flexible spending accounts for out-of-pocket expenses
401k Account - 401k program through Guideline
Commuter Benefits - Tax-advantaged commuter benefits account
Home Office Stipend - Noyo offers each team member a $500 stipend to spend on home office related equipment
Parental Support - 12 weeks of paid leave for new parents
Paid Time Off - Uncapped vacation days & paid holidays
Holidays Off - Noyo observes 14 holidays including Juneteenth, Indigenous People’s Day, Election Day, & Veterans day
How we work together
Deep Work Wednesdays - Wednesdays are used for deep work, so we try to avoid meetings being scheduled this day unless it's client sensitive.
Collaboration Stack - We primarily use Slack, Google Suite, and Notion.
Core Collaboration Hours - To maintain our flexible, self-directed work schedules without leading people to feel they need to be constantly connected, we've implemented core meeting hours where cross-time zone meetings happen.
Noyo products serve everyone, and we believe the best products are built by teams that represent their users. We value unique contributions and actively welcome people of all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives to join us at Noyo. We are committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants. If you think you may require accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: [email protected] All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.
Noyo participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a web-based system that allows enrolled employers to confirm the eligibility of their employees to work in the United States. E-Verify employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees by electronically matching the information provided by employees on the Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, against records available to the Social Security Administration (SSA) and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). Here you will find links to the Participation Poster as well as the Right to Work notices in English and Spanish.
Read Full Job Description