Taulia's Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
It is our duty to create and advance a diverse and inclusive company where all Taulians feel they are celebrated. All individuals are welcomed, free to express themselves and rewarded for showing up as authentically every day. By hiring women, people of color, individuals with disabilities, veterans, people of all sexual orientations and from underrepresented and marginalized communities, Taulia will revolutionize fintech.
About the Job:
Taulia is in search of a proactive and engaged Operations Analyst to join our Customer Success team. As part of the Customer Success team, you will directly support Professional Services to successfully implement programs by implementing and enabling processes that scale, manage process documentation, and educate team members to successfully deliver programs.
Your primary focus will be on data, processes, and people, thereby freeing up resources to deliver results and ramp programs. You will balance their time across a number of activities, customer programs, and initiatives simultaneously.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage strategic business operations including the development and adoption of best practices and policies and procedures
- Monitor daily operations and address potential issues as they arise
- Maintain, enhance, and develop Professional Services collateral and assets to support Taulia customer programs and internal knowledge base
- Measure the efficiency of systems and procedures; research and implement new systems as applicable
- Define processes to drive operational excellence, identify areas of potential risk for Professional Services teams (both internal and external), provide suggestions for mitigation strategies
- Draft Customer contracts and change request orders and ensure proper allocation and booking within the Taulia CRM.
- Manage the execution and refinement of reports within the Taulia CRM and other tools as assigned.
- Develop and maintain consolidated views of KPIs for team dashboards. Proactively engage the management team on opportunities to achieve targets.
- Ensure that Professional Services is accurately inputting hours in designated tool and, reporting hours to finance. Tracking the billing of services and reporting on utilization.
- Support program retrospectives to identify opportunities for improvement and recognize team strengths and capabilities.
- Receive feedback from Professional Services resources and develop strategies to improve operational effectiveness on programs.
- Maintain an active program dashboard to inform our business of the status of programs at each stage of our methodology.
- Additional tasks and responsibilities as assigned.
Core Skills and Key Competencies:
- Exceptional communication skills: written, verbal, and active listening.
- Strong business acumen and understanding of operational issues and challenges.
- Strong analytical skills and desire to extract information from various sources to create reports or dashboards that decipher trends or summary key results.
- Comfortable with financial concepts.
- Intellectually curious, ask questions and connect things meaningfully.
- Organized and detail-driven. Self-starter, problem-solver, and critical thinker.
- Personable and able to develop and maintain strong relationships cross-functionally
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Flexible and able to embrace change and thrive in a fast-moving environment.
- Comfortable in learning new software and have intermediate to advanced Excel skills.
- Persuasive enough to align multiple parties behind one vision and confident enough to ensure the execution follows through
- A strong and confident communication style. You have the ability to listen actively, and you can take something complex and difficult and make it easy to digest for any audience
- Experience building engaging content
- Experience in executing change management initiatives with established approaches
- Limited travel required. Approximately 10% of the time may require travel to customer sites / internal meetings.
Taulia is a fintech company that is part of the SAP group. More than 2 million businesses in over 150 countries collaborate on our network. Our customers include Airbus, AstraZeneca, and Nissan. We help them and their suppliers access cash when and where they need it most. Some of our customers have improved their working capital by more than $1 billion while making their supply chains more resilient and sustainable. For more information, please visit www.taulia.com.
- Flexible work schedule
- Remote-friendly environment
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- Comprehensive PTO Structure (PTO, Sick Leave, Bereavement)
- Global Parental Leave
- Company issued equipment (Laptop, monitor, etc.)
- 401k with match
- Career Development/Pathing
- EAP Program/Mental Health Advocacy
- Supportive Work Culture
Taulia is an Equal Opportunity Employer --Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
If you don't think you meet all of the criteria above but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join the team.