Founded in 2015, Automox is a fast growing (>100%+ a year) dynamic SaaS company that is disrupting the status quo by automating and reducing the pain that comes with securing and managing endpoints within the modern enterprise. As Automox matures, we are building an Accounting and Finance team to develop scalable internal solutions as our platform and customer base grows. We are seeking an experienced individual with strong leadership skills and experience scaling a SaaS company.
Our Finance/Operations department has an exciting opportunity opening for an Operations Analyst to join our team. We are seeking an experienced individual with strong organizational and communication skills to help develop scalable solutions as our platform and customer base continue to expand. In this position, you will be a key contributor on our operations team and help drive our process improvements including, but not limited to data integrity, project management, cross-departmental workflows, and software implementations. You will also be responsible for conducting internal audits and creating reports to propose plans and processes to improve Automox’s bottom line.
THE FUN STUFF
- Collaborate with other members of the operations team to aid in developing long-term initiatives & processes
- Work cross-functionally to identify areas for operational improvements - OKR development, project management
- Understand & explore nuanced data sets to refine company data flows
- Act as additional support for all teams to address and overcome obstacles that hinder company performance in an effort to streamline day to day operations
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 1-3 years of operations and project management experience
- Understanding of SaaS-based business models preferred
- Experience with Confluence and project management software
- Previous experience with software systems deployment
- Exceptional capacity to prioritize projects based on the big picture not individual needs
- Creative problem-solver with excitement to work on cross-functional teams and projects
- High attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Self-starting team player who can excel in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, challenging work environment
Colorado applicants: The minimum annual salary for this role is $65,000. Base pay is part of a rich total compensation package and is included for demonstrative purposes only.
Automox offers additional compensation and benefits including: an annual bonus program and equity; comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans; STD & LTD, life insurance and AD&D; tele-medicine and mental health options; flexible spending account; pet insurance; legal shield and ID shield; 401k; perk stipends; an internet allowance; paid time off (including flexible PTO, company recharge days, sick time, paid parent support leave, and medical leave); adoption assistance; flexible schedules; and a remote-first culture.
Our offers, which include competitive base pay and the total compensation package, are determined by experience, depth of knowledge, and other relevant factors. Automox reserves the right to amend or modify employee perks and benefits.
We are on a mission to enable every IT Admin to automate the fundamental tasks that keep their corporation secure. This mission can only be accomplished with a culture embodies entrepreneurialism, accountability and providing our employees with the clear direction and freedom to do their best work. We don’t measure excellence based on how but on the what. Each employee has a value and contribution to the success of Automox. We look forward to working with you and seeing the success you will bring on our journey.
Remote : USA. The world is changing so are we, Automox has moved to a fully distributed company and is open to hiring across the US.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Automox. Automox is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any legally protected status.