In most cases, you will have the opportunity to choose your preferred working location from the following options when you join Zoom: in-person, hybrid or remote. Visit this page for more information about Zoom's Workstyles .
Zoomies help people stay connected so they can get more done together. We set out to build the best video product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Contact Center, Zoom Phone, Zoom Events, Zoom Apps, Zoom Rooms, and Zoom Webinar.
We're problem-solvers, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you'll work across teams to deliver impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
Zoom is an award-winning workplace. We have been recognized by Comparably as #1 CEO, Company Happiness, Benefits, Compensation, Diversity, and more! Not to mention we've been awarded by Glassdoor as the 2nd Best US workplace & Best Large Company US CEO in 2018, Wealthfront, and Business Insider. Our culture focuses on delivering happiness, our commitment to transparency, and the tangible benefits we provide our employees and our customers.
The Data Science team lies at the foundation of Zoom's success. We are looking for a rock-star data scientist to join our team to focus on product analytics! With a focus on scaling Zoom's Zoom Room business in a period of hyper growth and international expansion, you'll be working cross-functionally with teams of Data Engineers, Sales Managers, and Product Managers on some of the most critical projects in the company.
As a member of the Data Science team focusing on Product, you will play an important role in driving the growth of Zoom by surfacing, analyzing, and reporting on data that drives mission-critical business decisions.
- Structure ambiguous questions and generate new hypotheses about the free & paid product through a deep understanding of the data, our customers, and our business
- Unlock new opportunities for growth by discovering insights, automate processes, and predictive modeling
- Execute Product driven data projects from database to analysis to insights to presentations
- Write efficient SQL code and build effective data models to fuel analytical frameworks and dashboards
- Strong storytelling: distill interesting and hard-to-find insights into a compelling story
- Build/modify/maintain dashboards and reports to regularly communicate key product metrics, sales metrics, and KPIs
- Bachelors/Masters Degree
- Experience working independently and as a member of a cross-functional team
- Demonstrated strong communication skills
- Competency in SQL
- Experience with Python/R
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records and any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a medical condition, or if you need assistance accessing our website or completing the application process, please let us know by emailing us at [email protected] .
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
At Zoom, we care about our employees, their families, and their well-being. As part of our award-winning workplace culture and commitment to delivering happiness, our benefits program offers a variety of perks, benefits, and options to help employees maintain their physical, mental, emotional, and financial health; support work-life balance; and contribute to their community in meaningful ways. To view our benefits, click here .
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram
- View more jobs, sign up for job alerts and join our talent community. Visit the Zoom careers site .