Network Engineer - CCNP at Bold Business (Dallas, TX)
| Dallas-Fort Worth, TX
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:39 p.m. (CST) on Sunday, April 9, 2023
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
We are looking for a high energy Network Implementation Engineer who can support router / wireless AP implementations. This role will be responsible for working from onsite technicians to validate configurations and connectivity.
- Coordination with on-site technicians
- Verify Configuration of Network gear and Access Points (i.e. Cisco, Meraki, Aruba & Dell)
- Network connectivity troubleshooting (Missing routes, add & modify vlans)
- Evaluate work and ensure compliance to Data infrastructure
- Troubleshoot and resolve configuration issues against templates
- Certification in Cisco (CCNA and/or CCNP) is required
- Degree in IT, Engineering, Computer science, Information System, or any related area of study
- Experience working in accessing & configuring router & switches (i.e. Cisco, Meraki AP’s, Aruba & Dell)
- Good working knowledge of Network functions (WAN and LAN) and Network & Data protocols (i.e. Vlans, IP addressing, routing & switching)
- Working knowledge in wireless AP is an added advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong critical thinking, analytical and decision-making skills
- Excellent project management skills and a strong ability to prioritize & customer-oriented
A trusted name in the telecommunications sector, Mercury Z leverages decades of industry experience and expertise to craft custom solutions for a wide range of global clients. Join the team that helps keep the world connected!
More Information on Bold Business
Bold Business operates in the Cybersecurity industry. The company is located in St Petersburg, FL and New York, NY. Bold Business was founded in 2016. It has 72 total employees. To see all jobs at Bold Business, click here.
Read Full Job Description