Job Location: India - Remote
1. Provision MySQL instances, both in clustered and non-clustered configurations.
2. Managing and Administering Cloud based relational Database solutions.
3. Have strong experience on configuring and troubleshooting of primary/replica configurations in clustered and non-clustered environment.
4. Data migration from on-premise databases to Cloud based database platforms.
5. Be a contributor to the database Projects team for delivering database projects.
6. Designing and Implementing Disaster recovery and Business Continuity Solutions for database systems.
7. 24 x 7 support model on rotational on call basis for critical incident handling and emergency support.
8. Strong experience in database administration and production support tasks including Replication, SQL Optimization & Tuning, Monitoring, Backup/Recovery, Troubleshooting and Database Security on large Database environments.
9. Exposure to Azure and AWS technology Stacks with experience in provisioning
10. Experience in performance tuning and troubleshooting complex database issues.
About Rackspace Technology
We are the multicloud solutions experts. We combine our expertise with the world’s leading technologies — across applications, data and security — to deliver end-to-end solutions. We have a proven record of advising customers based on their business challenges, designing solutions that scale, building and managing those solutions, and optimizing returns into the future. Named a best place to work, year after year according to Fortune, Forbes and Glassdoor, we attract and develop world-class talent. Join us on our mission to embrace technology, empower customers and deliver the future.
More on Rackspace Technology
Though we’re all different, Rackers thrive through our connection to a central goal: to be a valued member of a winning team on an inspiring mission. We bring our whole selves to work every day. And we embrace the notion that unique perspectives fuel innovation and enable us to best serve our customers and communities around the globe. We welcome you to apply today and want you to know that we are committed to offering equal employment opportunity without regard to age, color, disability, gender reassignment or identity or expression, genetic information, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity status, military or veteran status, nationality, ethnic or national origin, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, or any legally protected characteristic. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
More Information on Rackspace Technology
Rackspace Technology operates in the Cloud industry. The company is located in San Antonio, TX and San Antonio, TX. Rackspace Technology was founded in 1998. It has 7509 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 241 open jobs at Rackspace Technology, click here.
Read Full Job Description