OUR ENGINEERING TEAM
Each month, millions of customers use our web and native apps (powered by our custom e-commerce backend) to help make better decisions about the products they use in their homes. We work in full-stack Agile product teams to cultivate autonomy, collaboration, and speed. We build in a modern, evolving stack, using new technologies as needed. Our CI/CD pipelines make sure we get to production several times a day, and understand the impact of our work. We believe in Infrastructure as Code, role-based access, principles of least privilege and a shared, operational mindset. We operate with shared trust and enjoy being 'in this together' to meet the challenges of a scaling business.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work along side data scientists to design, develop and refine infrastructure for operating machine learning pipelines at scale.
- Automate infrastructure maintenance and management for tracking our fleet of stakeholder deployments.
- Work directly with data scientists and stakeholders to enable successful deployments.
- Monitor ML and data pipelines.
- Develop and iterate on the appropriate tooling, frameworks, and abstraction layers to simplify data science workflows and speed up model deployment cycles
- 3+ years of professional experience in the related field.
- Experience with Kubernetes or other container orchestration tools in a production setting.
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code, ideally terraform.
- Experience with AWS or GCP.
- Mastery of MLOps using at least one of the popular frameworks or platforms (e.g., MLFlow, AWS Sagemaker, Google AI Platform, DKube).
- Advanced proficiency using a programming language like Python, SQL, (Java/Scala optional, but great if you have it!), data warehousing and processing systems such as Snowflake, Spark, DBT, and workflow orchestration platforms such as AirFlow or Kubeflow
- Well versed with machine learning fundamentals such as model training and validation, as well as ML model development life cycle
- Proficiency in Python used both for ML and automation tasks. Good knowledge of Bash and Unix command-line toolkit.
- Experience in CI/CD/CT pipelines implementation.
- Experience in distributed computing
- Experience working with early-stage and fast-growing engineering team
- Strong technical communication skills.
- Core Benefits: Equity, Medical, Dental, Vision, Pre-tax and Roth 401k options, Short term and Long Term Disability and Life Insurance, Employer contribution toward Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Perks: Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Perkspot discount platform, Quarterly peer recognition awards, Class Pass discount, Free VIP Membership + 25% off every Grove order
- Work/Life: Internet reimbursement, Flexible Paid Time Off, 16 weeks Paid Parental Leave + discounts on fertility services
ABOUT GROVE COLLABORATIVE:
Launched in 2016 as a Certified B Corp, Grove Collaborative creates innovative natural products and offers a curated selection of healthy home essentials like cleaning supplies and personal care products. With a flexible, monthly delivery model and access to knowledgeable Grove Guides, Grove’s platform makes it easy for people to switch to healthier, more sustainable routines. Every item Grove offers, both from their flagship Grove Co. brand and from exceptional third-party brands, has been thoroughly vetted against strict standards for sustainability, efficacy and supply chain practices. On a mission to move Beyond Plastic, Grove is the first plastic neutral retailer in the world and is committed to becoming 100% plastic-free by 2025. For more information, visit grove.co/beyondplastic.
Let’s do this
We're building a diverse and inclusive work environment where we learn from each other. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come join the community at Grove. It's a heck of a lot of fun, and we'd love to tell you more about it.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to [email protected]
Read Full Job Description