Mgr-Digital Analytics at The Walt Disney Company (Orlando, FL)
Consumer Insight, Measurement and Analytics (CIMA) is the analytical arm of the Walt Disney Parks and Resorts segment. Through our awarding-winning websites, we provide a digital portal to magical travel destinations.
We use data to enhance the magic of our Guests' experiences to the greatest vacation destinations in the world, including the Walt Disney World Resort in Florida, the Disneyland Resort in California, Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, and the Shanghai Disneyland Resort. We also support businesses such as the Disney Cruise Line, Adventures by Disney, and Disney Vacation Club.
Our team is passionate about using web analytics to capture, analyze and optimize our websites to drive Guest satisfaction and business outcomes.
As the Manager, Digital Analytics you must be an innovative problem solver with a desire for developing and growing a team. You will inspire others and have a dedication for continuous learning in the dynamic space of Digital Analytics.
In this role, you will report to the Sr. Manager, Digital & Travel Operations Analytics.
What You'll Do
- Manage a team of resources within the digital analytics team focused on web.
- Provide insight from site data and communicate opportunities or issues.
- Ensure that website tracking is accurate by partnering with the implementation specialists.
- Support business unit teams, product management group and other teams with ad-hoc reporting and in-depth website analysis.
- Recommend optimization tactics to improve site performance continuously.
- Manage the compilation and dissemination of regular (e.g., weekly, monthly, quarterly, etc.) reports on performance of the web channel.
- Solicit and collect commentary from product groups.
- Seek opportunities to improve the report processes, data collection, delivery methods, and value.
- Answer requests for success metrics and act as Metrics manager.
- Exercise judgment and interpretation of requests to deliver the appropriate metric with the necessary context.
- Mentor and support casual users/consumers of the metrics.
- Guide data requirements by working with other data management, analytic, technology and business groups within the enterprise to ensure that the data needed is available for analysis.
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- Minimum of 5 years in digital analytics experience.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Analytics products.
- Technical understanding of how digital analytics and tag management solutions are deployed and the differences between providers (ex: Adobe, Google, Tealium, Ensighten, etc.)
- Knowledge of Customer Data Platforms
- Deep understanding of segmentation and targeting.
- Experience in actionable analytics and optimization.
- Experience developing reporting and advancing data visualization capabilities with new or existing tools (e.g., Tableau, Looker, PowerBI, DataStudio, Qlik, TIBCO/Spotfire, etc.)
- Ability to derive and present insights from data.
- Ability to lead and develop a small team.
- Experience presenting and communicating with senior leaders and executives.
- Experience in strategic marketing and planning.
- Ability to manage time effectively within a very complex environment.
- Proficient with statistical practices and capabilities
- Deep knowledge of big data practices such as Amazon Web Services, Google Big Query and similar applications
- Bachelor's degree in advanced mathematics, statistics, data science or comparable field of study; and/or equivalent work experience.