MarTech | Business Analyst at Caesars Digital
This role is remote, with one required visit to your designated home office per quarter.
Remote option is available for employees located in the following states: NY, NJ, CT, MA, PA, MD, TX, WV, GA, FL, LA, MI, IA, IN, IL, MI, CO, NV, AZ, Washington D.C. (States subject to change at any time)
Home Office:Las Vegas
With William Hill now a part of Caesars Entertainment, we plan to lead the pack by delivering products our customers love to use! As Caesars/William Hill, we operate sports betting in 18 U.S. jurisdictions and have partnerships with the biggest leagues and media companies in the country including, the NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, ESPN, and CBS Sports. Marking a major milestone in American sports history, we opened the first-ever sports betting venue within a professional United States sports facility, the William Hill Sportsbook at the Capital One Arena in Washington D.C. Partnerships like this are positioning our business to skyrocket as sports betting continues to expand across the country and our customers get a taste of the action.
On the Technology side, we’ve built an entire sports betting and iGaming platform from the ground up in less than 3 years. Through continuous improvement and data-informed product development, we are adding features so that our customers have the best product experience in the market. Our Product Technology team is comprised of the brightest minds in Tech, and our culture of autonomy and decisiveness gives the team the freedom to deliver without constantly seeking permission to take action. We chart our own path and innovate as we create the next generation of products. We’re looking for like-minded superstars that want to work with the best of the best and join the biggest name in sports betting and iGaming as we take over the U.S. market!
What You Will Do:
- Work as an important member of the Caesars Digital US Marketing Technology team, driving our exciting data technology expansion
- Lead key analysis initiatives across sports, gaming, account, bonus, payments, and more
- Become a leading subject matter expert in reporting regulations
- Become a subject matter expert in our digital and retail platforms capabilities and be able to impact/assess real-time and batched reports
- Collaborate with Product Managers to craft high-quality user stories with acceptance criteria to feed product development teams
- Work with the product and marketing teams on operational readiness and UAT plans for new state state, campaign, and event rollouts
- Perform detailed analysis on key metrics related to the customer acquisition funnel, user engagement, and retention efforts
- Answer product questions with regulatory understanding for anything connected to reporting
- Field technical and logistics questions from executive and other stakeholders
- Engage with stakeholder to create detailed requirements and useful documentation to aid the Product Development and business teams alike
- Create technical specifications to support system change when required by the development teams
- Educate and assist in onboarding new staff members with key metrics/reports
- Deliver and maintain key assets for the US operations and customer service run-books
- Stay up to date with US regulatory and compliance news and events. Cascade any key information/trends to the product development data teams to ensure they are best prepared to react to the needs of the business. Provide early feedback on an upcoming feature
What You Will Need:
- 4+ years of experience working in successful digital product development teams on data platforms
- 3+ years experience in data warehousing and must be able to write complex SQL queries
- Experience with reporting/analytics software (Looker, PowerBI, Data Studio, Tableau, etc.)
- Experience in / knowledge of Agile software product delivery and/or continuous improvement mindset
- Experience with US regulation and compliance
- Track record of quality analysis and team collaboration where you enable the Product Dev teams
- Creative approach to problem-solving while keeping solutions as simple as possible
- Not afraid to work outside of their comfort zone
- You will need to successfully complete a background and drug screen
Like what you see? Apply here and get in the game.
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time
- Must be able to type and talk on the phone for extended periods of time
William Hill provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, civil union/domestic partnership status, familial status, domestic violence victim status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws. William Hill complies with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.