BigCommerce’s mission is to help merchants sell more at every stage of growth, from small startups, to mid-market businesses to large enterprises. We focus on being the best ecommerce platform so our customers can focus on what matters most: growing their businesses.
We are equally passionate about growing our employee’s careers and providing them an incredible experience as we rapidly expand across the globe. We are proud to have been recognized numerous times for our product and workplace culture. We empower our people and customers to build, innovate and grow, so together we can redefine the ecommerce industry.
BigCommerce is a cloud e-commerce platform for established and rapidly-growing businesses. We are listed as one of the Best Places to Work in Austin. Our story is one of global growth and passion in all we do. Despite our huge success so far, we’re still just getting started!
We are looking for a Marketing Operations Analyst that is fluent in both data and operations to support our growing Revenue Operations team and help uplevel the performance of our marketing efforts. This person will be dedicated to helping build efficient, scalable, repeatable, and measurable processes in support of marketing programs, in order to enhance the customer experience by uncovering valuable analytical insights through our suite of marketing technology and tools.
**Please submit resume in English for review.**What You'll Do:
- Consolidate disparate data sources to enable high level narrative of growth and improvement opportunities to assist marketing in data-driven decision making.
- Help define, build, implement and sustain scalable processes for campaign measurement and new initiatives ensuring all relevant data points are captured during marketing execution to enable the correct tracking of the entire marketing funnel from first touch to revenue.
- Leverage campaign measurement processes to extract and analyze KPI trends by campaign, making recommendations about investment prioritization and accurately presenting Return on Marketing Investment (ROAS).
- Translate business requirements and challenges to operational requirements, leveraging process, automation, and data outputs to ultimately increase MQL volume and/or MQL>SAL conversion.
- Support cross-functional operational improvements ensuring readiness, adoption, and adherence to internal standards.
- Develop a strong understanding of BigCommerce’s entire martech infrastructure to troubleshoot root causes to issues, establish best practices across platforms, and recommend changes or reconfigure systems as needed.
- Develop requirements for campaign execution from start to finish (build, validation, delivery, and measurement).
- Maintain all campaign tagging processes to ensure accurate tagging for data outputs from all marketing systems.
- Help design and optimize core metrics and frameworks that serve as the source of truth for marketing efforts.
- Monitor campaign process and execution to help inform the marketing division of growth and improvement opportunities optimizing marketing performance across all channels.
- Utilizing data from a variety of tools in our martech stack including Salesforce, Marketo, Bizible, and Google Analytics/Amplitude, perform ad hoc analyses to propose recommendations that help articulate the impact of marketing efforts on revenue growth.
- Maintain and improve the campaign forecasting model for MQL’s and SAL’s.
- Assist with business case modeling to support strategic and operational Marketing initiatives which enable target attainment.
- Experienced - 2-3 years related professional experience in a marketing analytics and/or operations role enabling marketing stakeholders to hit revenue targets, including:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or Statistics/Mathematics preferred
- Fluent in English
- Our ideal candidate will reside in Mexico City, Mexico, Guadalajara, Mexico, or any major city within Mexico
- Proficiency in SQL for querying data and analyzing results required
- Technically-savvy, experienced with spreadsheet software and business intelligence tools (Tableau preferred)
- Experience with marketing analytics, lead lifecycle management, and marketing program measurement required (experience with Google Analytics, Salesforce, Marketo, and Bizible a plus)
- Understanding of marketing tactics as they pertain to the B2B marketing space
- Strong knowledge of and experience working with full funnel analytics and data
- Outstanding analytical skills and operational rigor
- Deep understanding of industry best practices using marketing automation systems CRMs (Marketo and Salesforce preferred)
- Experience optimizing a marketing technology stack according to industry standards
- Customer Focused - You have a passion for eCommerce software solutions, the web, web-based software products, our partners, service, and satisfaction.
- Analytical - Superior analytical skills and well versed in the use of data and technology to understand and influence consumer behavior
- Driven - Extremely proactive and results-oriented, looking to make improvements and drive change in a fast-paced environment while being under tight deadlines.
- Personable - You are a high energy professional with a resiliently positive attitude and deep personal confidence that exudes a strong sense of teamwork by working effectively, respectfully, and efficiently with all team members.
- Courageous and Ethical - You possess professional courage, steadfastly persevere through challenges, are ambitious while humble, have high standards for ethics and integrity, and do the right things the right way.
- Business and Financial Acumen - High level of business and financial acumen, particularly in the area of marketing as a revenue generating organization.
- Agile - You have a sense of urgency and are capable of thoughtful yet rapid adaptation in response to changes in internal and external conditions. You’re able to seamlessly balance strategic initiatives and “Run the Business” (RTB) activities.
- Problem Solver - You can see hidden problems and probe a variety of sources for answers, are excellent at analysis, able to look beyond the obvious, and can identify and creatively solve complex problems, following them through to implementation.
- Systems Thinker - You have a mindset rooted in consistent and continuous improvement, are dedicated to providing high quality services, willing and able to develop metrics and dashboards from scratch, open to suggestions and experimentation, and efficient and effective work processes.
- Data Driven Decision Maker - You are an organized, data-driven and detail and goal oriented believer in building great systems and processes, have strong business acumen, prioritize effectively, consistently make good decisions, and creatively solve complex problems. Advanced Excel, SQL, and data analysis skills required.
- Collaborative - You have demonstrated success working cross-functionally.and have the ability to forge strong bonds and work with key internal partners including Marketing, Finance, Business Intelligence, and Business Applications.
- Composed - You know how to remain focused and collected in a fast-paced, high pressure, dynamic environment.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you need an accommodation in order to interview at BigCommerce, please let us know during any of your interactions with our recruiting team.
Learn more about the BigCommerce team, culture and benefits at https://careers.bigcommerce.com.