Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS) accelerates digital transformation so that customers can be more agile, efficient, resilient, and secure. The Zscaler Zero Trust Exchange is the company’s cloud-native platform that protects thousands of customers from cyberattacks and data loss by securely connecting users, devices, and applications in any location.
With more than 10 years of experience developing, operating, and scaling the cloud, Zscaler serves thousands of enterprise customers around the world, including 450 of the Forbes Global 2000 organizations. In addition to protecting customers from damaging threats, such as ransomware and data exfiltration, it helps them slash costs, reduce complexity, and improve the user experience by eliminating stacks of latency-creating gateway appliances.
Zscaler was founded in 2007 with a mission to make the cloud a safe place to do business and a more enjoyable experience for enterprise users. Zscaler’s purpose-built security platform puts a company’s defenses and controls where the connections occur—the internet—so that every connection is fast and secure, no matter how or where users connect or where their applications and workloads reside.Job Description
Zscaler is looking for a Business Operations Analyst to join our Marketing Strategy and Analytics Team to provide insight analysis by telling a story behind the numbers. This person will have deep analytics skills to evaluate marketing performance leading to optimized marketing campaigns to acquire and grow customers at Zscaler. This person will be solving business problems, collaborating across teams, and be passionate about having an impact on a growing team.
What You Will Be Doing
- You are data-driven, able to analyze data with strong attention to detail and accuracy, and passionate about telling the story behind the numbers
- You are able to craft your data insights into presentations that are relatable, succinct, sophisticated, and impactful
- Define, design, and interpret key performance metrics to deliver insights & recommendations
- Support extensive Marketing planning process and strategic initiatives through capacity planning, ROI analysis, market segmentation, and more
- Develop and deliver presentations for senior executives
- Work experience focused on quantitative analysis, Excel, and reasoning
- Self-starter attitude with a high degree of motivation to go above and beyond the task at hand
- Strong presentation skills, especially related to building compelling PowerPoint/Google Slides presentations
- Experience with Salesforce
- Work experience in consulting is a plus.
- Deep understanding of B2B Marketing and Sales lifecycle
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com.
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.