Market Research Analyst at RELI Group (Baltimore, MD)
- Collects and analyzes data to evaluate existing and potential markets and customers
- Identifies and monitors competitors and researches market conditions or changes in the industry that may affect sales
- Supports the business development and capture team by providing market research on upcoming government contracts
- Builds a pipelines of upcoming business opportunities for C-level to evaluate
- Interacts routinely with all levels of operations and management team to follow through on tasking
- Collecting data on upcoming opportunities
- Working in GovWin to identify competitors
- Communicating with VP’s on their areas of growth
- Works closely with Sector Leads and Capture Managers to ensure compliance to RELI’s capture management process
- Coordinate and participate in meetings with customers, competitors, clients, and teammates to develop win strategy for specific opportunities
- Creates dashboards and flowcharts for C-level executives for easy review of upcoming opportunities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work and communicate with C-level executives
- Superior research and analytical skills
- Knowledge of the federal government and their procurement process is preferred
- Bachelors degree preferred
- This position will be able to work a hybrid work schedule of being remote and in-office
RELI Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
RELI Group is an established SBA certified HUBZone and 8(a) small business. We encourage all candidates who live in a HUBZone to apply. You can check to see if you address is located in a HUBZone by accessing the SBA HUBZone Map.
Vaccine for COVID-19
All RELI Group employees and contractors must be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus or have an approved exemption for a doctor-verified reason or a sincerely-held religious belief. Employment with RELI Group and/or engagement with the Company as a contractor is contingent upon providing proof of COVID-19 vaccination or exemption approved by the Company.