Join VillageMD as a Analyst/Associate, Market Growth Strategy In Chicago, IL
Join the frontlines of today's healthcare transformation
At VillageMD, we're looking for a Market Growth Strategy Analyst to help us transform the way primary care is delivered and how patients are served. As a national leader on the forefront of healthcare, we've partnered with many of today's best primary care physicians. We're equipping them with the latest digital tools. Empowering them with proven strategies and support. Inspiring them with better practices and consistent results.
We're creating care that's more accessible. Effective. Efficient. With solutions that are value-based, physician-driven and patient-centered. To accomplish this, we're looking for individuals who share our sense of excellence, are ready to embrace change, and never settle for the status quo. Individuals who have the confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning.
Could this be you?
Through comprehensive research and data analytics, the Market Growth Strategy Analyst will play a primary role in developing insights necessary to growth strategy development and execution. This role will be instrumental in developing thoughtful market assessment strategies – both initial and ongoing.
How you can make a difference
Critical Thinking & Analytics
- Develops data requests, ensures data validity and relevance, and identifies options to address issues
- Performs quantitative analysis, including building and organizing large datasets
- Profiles and evaluates intelligence around potential partners’ practice/physician composition, leadership teams, service offerings, and historical performance
- Conducts market research and applies critical thinking to industry trends, competitor dynamics, and current events to provide relevant business insights and opportunities
Work & Team Management
- Effectively prioritizes tasks and anticipates and addresses issues to ensure deadlines are met
- Proactively develops skills, seeks feedback, builds knowledge and shares insights with colleagues
Stakeholder Management & Communications
- Partners and engages with broad base of stakeholders
- Crafts presentation-ready communications to highlight key analytical insights and recommendations to operational team members, using strong written and verbal communication
- Anticipates questions, listens attentively and contributes in meetings
Skills for success
- A willingness to learn on your own and take initiative
- A bias for action and pragmatic solutions
- Strong research, writing, analytical and critical reasoning skills
- The ability to be flexible in an ambiguous and dynamic environment
- An inclination towards team-based work product and results
- Capability to distill complex, technical topics articulately to a non-technical audience
- A low ego and humility; an ability to gain trust through strong communication and doing what you say you will do
Experience to drive change
- Bachelor's Degree in Health Administration, Business, Finance, Marketing, Economics or a related field
- 1-2 years of experience in the areas of healthcare strategic and/or partnership planning preferred
- Strong analytical skillset combined with the ability to synthesize findings into leadership-level business recommendations
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage volume workload/projects, take initiative, and work independently within a fast-paced environment
- Genuine interest in or connection to the healthcare industry
- Comfortable in a flexible, ambiguous, and dynamic environment
- Proficient in Microsoft office; experience with SQL, Tableau, and PowerBI is a plus
How you will thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus and a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, and generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience and enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1.
Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on VillageMD products and services and the advancement of innovative solutions and improved quality of healthcare for providers and patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture – how inclusion and diversity make the difference
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Those seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Explore your future with VillageMD today.