Manager, Strategic Planning and Analytics at ServiceNow (San Diego, CA)
At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can't wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,400+ customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2021 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies®.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
We are seeking a Manager, Strategic Planning and Analytics to join the Customer & Partner Operations team. This role will be critical in helping to build out analytics and reporting in support of go-to-market and operational initiatives for our Customer Outcomes organization. The preferred candidate will have experience working with Customer Success and Sales data within a cloud SaaS business, managing new data analytics capabilities through the complete development lifecycle, has strong attention to detail, has a creative problem-solving mindset, and has strong communication skills. They will work cross-functionally across sales, operations, and finance, with the primary objective of enabling Customer Outcomes leadership to make effective, analytically driven, and strategic operating decisions.
What you get to do in this role:
- Analyze business requirements and translate into technical requirements for reporting/visualizations, data models, and databases
- Partner with executive level stakeholders across Customer Outcomes (CO) to create a vision and roadmap for the future for of CO Analytics
- Design and implement industry standard best practices for scalable data management and processing architectures using BI tools
- Develop functional subject matter expertise within various areas of the enterprise
- Drive global operational analytics projects for the Go-to-Market Sales, Customer Success and Expert Services teams
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Sales Operations/Customer Success & Professional Services Operations/BI preferred
- Experience working with Tableau and PowerBI to run and build reports
- Technical skills in understanding and speaking to system and data architecture, experience with process mining is a plus!
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Self-motivated with the ability to multitask and come up with creative solutions
- Experience mentoring junior business analysts is a plus
- Comfortable and flexible working in a fast-paced environment
- Positive "can do" attitude and highly analytical; enjoys challenges
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site .
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.