As the health and safety of our candidates and our employees come first, we're excited to provide virtual experiences for interviews and new hire on-boarding.
Who we are:
Dataminr puts real-time AI and public data to work for our clients, generating relevant and actionable alerts for global corporations, public sector agencies, newsrooms, and NGOs. Our leading AI platform detects the earliest signals of high-impact events and emerging risks from vast amounts of publicly available information. Our real-time alerts enable tens of thousands of users at hundreds of public and private sector organizations to learn first of breaking events around the world, develop effective risk mitigation strategies, and respond with confidence as crises unfold.
Dataminr is making its mark for growth and innovation, recently earning recognition on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Forbes AI 50 and Forbes Cloud 100 lists. We also earned accolades for 'Most Innovative Use of AI' from the 2020 AI & Machine Learning Awards.
Join our team and help the world manage risk in real time. You'll work with 800+ talented people across eight offices, united by our passion to collaborate, make a difference, and have fun while doing it!
Who you are:
You are a technical individual who loves working with data. You have a strong understanding of data architectural and documentation best practices and possess a strong business acumen. As the Manager of Sales Data Quality, you will support our GTM team to assist with any bulk data conversions, validations, and uploads and ongoing governance. Ideally you have directly worked with GTM data in the past and are comfortable creating supporting business dashboards in Salesforce.com to help users digest information in a meaningful way.
As our Manager of Sales Data Quality, you'll take ownership in establishing comprehensive data management controls. You must be comfortable serving in both a strategic and execution position. You will also be expected to provide both concise updates for management and detailed project and communication plans to set clear expectations.
- Drive our GTM Data Enrichment Strategy
- Develop and Manage Data Management Policies and Documentation
- Assist with bulk data jobs/requests
- Support key stakeholders with Dashboard Creation Requests
- Monitor key GTM Systems for data integrity issues
- Identify and drive solutions to optimize data definitions and collection, if needed conversions
- Partner with Sales Technology on how we can best architect data collection for new workflows or business functions
- Coordinate across key stakeholders to develop and maintain our data dictionary
- Support year end readiness in territory movement and planning
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience working in a data analyst or management role at an organization with a recurring revenue model
- Proficiency building executive level reporting with Tableau, Salesforce Analytics Studio, or similar BI tool
- Working familiarity with Salesforce and other best in class sales technologies (Clari, Salesloft, etc.)
- Advanced proficiency with Excel/Google Sheets
- Hands on knowledge with data management tools such as Pandas, SQL, Python, or similar
- Experience managing corporate account hierarchy and territory datasets
- Ability to understand downstream data impact
- Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Strong communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to build partnerships within the organization to drive results
Why you should work here:
- We recognize and reward hard work with:
- company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- flexible spending account for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking and dependent care expenses
- We want you to be your best, authentic self by supporting you with:
- a diverse, driven, and passionate team of coworkers who want you to succeed
- individual learning and development fund and professional training
- generous paid time off; including sick leave and 100% company paid parental leave
- remote working friendly perks such as expanded telehealth options for mental and physical well being, virtual yoga, meditation and health and fitness app reimbursements
...and this is just to name a few!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.
For individuals applying for US-based roles:
Dataminr is requiring that all prospective employees hired for this position present proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their first day of employment, to the extent permitted by applicable law .
Dataminr is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates who are unable to be vaccinated due to a sincerely held religious belief, medical reasons, or other legally protected reasons, should contact their recruiting representative as soon as possible following any conditional offer of employment to explore what, if any, reasonable accommodations Dataminr is able to offer.
For individuals applying for Australian -based roles:
Dataminr requires (as a condition of employment) that the successful candidate for this position be fully vaccinated with a recognized and approved COVID-19 vaccine prior to commencing employment. The successful candidate will be required to present proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their first day of employment.
Candidates who are unable to be vaccinated due to a legally protected reason should contact their recruiting representative as soon as possible following any offer of employment to explore what, if any, reasonable accommodations Dataminr is able to offer.